File 3: Introductions

If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself - Percy Jackson

~~~~~~~~~~~~

| Percy/Thomas POV |
We went back to the castle and walked to an empty balcony. It overlooked the successor's and many other people's training. "Chaos, I have something that I need to tell you," I told him trying to hide my nervousness. We both leaned onto the railings. I sighed.

"My name isn't Thomas." I waited for him to say something but when I looked at him, he just raised an eyebrow. "My name's Percy Jackson," he widened his eyes and asked me to continue. "There were three other primordials that knows who I really am. You already know one of them." I told him while he chuckled.

"Who might the other two be?" He asked genuinely curious. "That's for me to know and for you to find out~," I told him. He grinned at me and I grinned back. So I told him about my life. He already knows most of it before what happened two years ago. But he still wanted me to explain. But after that, it was harder to explain.

"After the second giant war, everyone was given partial immortality. I went on a quest for Athena to propose to...Annabeth," I said. After so long, I didn't think that I could say her name anymore. I twisted the ring around my neck. "I assume that's the engagement ring," he said. I nodded and chuckled. I didn't know I was crying until the tears landed on the railings. I wiped them away. I sighed as I looked down at the others training.

"A year later, I came back and saw a new kid name Zayne. He's a Son of Zeus. After that, everything went downhill," I still fiddled with the ring.

Even though it was made for her, I couldn't rid of the ring. I just couldn't. "He blamed me for the things I didn't do. In the end I only had three person that stayed by me. Drew, Grover and Lucy. I really wish I had told them I was leaving. After that well, I've been living by myself for a year I guess," I told him. I haven't told him about Peleus blessing me. "What about your rings?" He asked pointing at them on my fingers. "I got these from a friend of mine," I told him while showing him those.

"Interesting, and who is this friend?" He asked after admiring them. "Peleus, he's a dragon," I replied him while slipping them back on. "A dragon?" He raised an eyebrow. I nodded my head. I looked around to see if there were anyone before telling him, "Watch." I climbed onto the railing and looked down. "Now watch closely," I told him and he nodded his head. I smirked at him and leaned backwards and fell.

| Third Person POV |
Thomas fell and Chaos leaned over the railing worriedly before seeing a dark silver dragon fly upwards. Marvellous, he thought. His wings had a sea green and orange flame linings on them. It was the most beautiful thing Chaos has ever seen. The metallic silver dragon flew and roared scaring the trainers.

They all stopped what they were doing and pointed up at Thomas. He looked back down and flew in a few more circles before breathing green fire out of his mouth. Greek fire, astonishing! Chaos has never encountered a Greek fire flaming dragon before until now. Thomas flew back and landed back on the balcony in his human form. He stumbled and Chaos caught him. "How'd you do that? Rarely anyone can turn into a dragon. Hardly even a flaming Greek fire one," He asked.

"Well, I am known to be doing the impossible," he replied a bit exhausted. Chaos healed him so he had his old strength back. "Thanks," he muttered. He stood back up and stood beside Chaos. "Thomas, I was wondering if you would like to be my successor and the king of this city," he asked and gestures to the kingdom below. It isn't everyday a person becomes a king. "Why me?" He asked.

"Why you? Thomas, since you came into our throne room there was something different about you. And when we walked around the city, you were really friendly to everyone. Everyone I have walked with do not even say hello. You even helped the little girl find her mother when you could have just left her there on her own," Chaos told him. Thomas looked back down and could see that everyone of the people in the city were happy. He wanted to make sure that it stayed that way.