File 15: Let the Pranks begin

| Thomas POV |

"Thomas?"

I walked towards our cabin door and saw that the entire Hermes cabin along with Clarisse came. "Come on in," I told them. Everyone was here already. "That's your pranking stuff?!" Conner exclaimed. We chuckled and nodded our head. "Come on Let's get star-," I was interrupted by a portal? Chaos stepped through. We bowed to him and he glared at us.  I smirked at him. Just then someone else jumped through the portal. Elly.

My little Elly. "Daddy!" She ran up to me and I opened my arms to her. She jumped right in. "I missed you pumpkin," I told her. She giggled. "I missed you too," she told me. I smiled at her. She's in her 7 year old form. "Who's the little girl?" I looked at Chris. I smiled at him. "She's my Daughter, Elly Deaz Jackson," I told them. The girls cooed at her. "I'm 7," she told them. "You little," I told her before she ran laughing towards Vivian.

"Save me Vivi!" She exclaimed. Vivian laughed. "Well how about you help us with pranking everyone?" She told her. Elly eyes immediately lit up. "I wanna!" She exclaimed.  "Oh no, when we allow her to prank others she always goes crazy. People can even get injured," Shane explained to the Hermes cabin people. They stared at her in shock. "Are you sure you aren't a Daughter of Hermes?" Travis asked her suspiciously. She giggled and shook her head. "Well, I think your make a great one," he told her and she smiled at him proudly.

"Come on, let's get started but no injuries," I told them but directed the last part to Elly. She pouted and everyone laughed. "Here, everyone wear a cloak," Chaos gave everyone one. "It allows you to become me invisible so no one can see you," he told them. Everyone thanked him and the pranking war started. We arrived at Athena's cabin first. We placed electronic spiders that will come to life when it's in the morning. Next, we scribbled things on their books and messed up their works. We snickered and left before I released a virus into Annabeth's computer crashing all her works.

The second cabin was Ares. Clarisse was cackling like crazy. We switched all their armours to Aphrodite's cabin's clothing and painted the cabin pink with lots and lots of glitter. Courtesy of Elly. Third was Apollo's cabin. We replaced all their arrows that would explode right at their faces when they try to touch it. Then we place explosive bombs everywhere that spat out feathers and stick onto their bodies once their alarms set off.

Fourth, Aphrodite cabin. We changed their shampoos to green hair dye that last for a month. Then switched all their clothes to Ares's armour. Elly drew on each of their faces with permanent marker. We placed a spell on Drew so that none of what we did affected her. We snickered and big fived her. Next, Artemis cabin. We made all their things to like Aphrodite's clothing. Then left a Apollo's statue in there. Then we replaced their bows with make up.

Hephastus cabin. We disrupted their works so it will malfunction. Zeus' cabin. Since Zayne stayed in there, we made it more, dangerous. Elly called evilly and started doing who knows what. She wouldn't tell us so we just went on to the next cabin. Hades cabin. We dyed Nico's hair pink and changed his clothes to ones with rainbows and stuff. Dionysus cabin. Wasn't really much to do since only Pollux lives there. We just left bombs that exploded into feathers in his face when he wakes.

Lastly was Demeter cabin. We destroyed all their gardening tools and made their plants attack them all of a sudden. "We're set," Chris said. "Did you guys remember to put the spy cameras?" I asked them. They shook their heads. I face palmed. Elly giggled. I look suspiciously at her. "I put it already," she told me. I carried her. "I'm proud of you," I told her. She smiled proudly while whipping her hair and we laughed.

"Now, to Olympus," and we were off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived on Olympus and it was dead silent. But we were caught when we heard three goddesses behind us, "What are you all doing awake?" We froze not moving. "Even if your invisible, we can still sense you you know?" Hestia said. I sighed and we pulled down the hood. "Don't bust us?" I asked. "Only if you let us join," Athena told us smirking. Aphrodite was grinning like crazy. "Since when did you guys want to prank the gods?" Chris asked them. They shrugged. "It's been a while," they said together.