File 21: A Christmas Wedding; Part 3: Memories

| Third Person POV |

23 December
"Wake up!" Poseidon and Athena were startled awake by a little girl's voice. They both groaned. "Why?" He whined. Bella pulled them both up and pulled them to the window. "Look!" Bella pointed at the window. The view from their place was spectacular.

"Wow," Athena was amazed. Everything on Zacron looked so natural. The trees, plants and ocean were all so green and clear. "Come on! Breakfast is about to start!" Bella bounced back to the room to change. Athena and Poseidon chuckled and followed her. The god of the Seas was wearing a Hawaii shirt and short khaki pants.

[Poseidon's outfit]

[Poseidon's outfit]

The goddess of Wisdom was wearing a white shirt and denim shorts. A black sunglasses was on her head.

[Athena's outfit

[Athena's outfit. Just pretend the sunglasses is on her head]

Bella wore a white tee and denim dress. Her hair was up in a bun. She looked adorable to the two Olympians.

[Bella's outfit]

[Bella's outfit]

They walked towards what they remembered was the dining room. Along the way, people were decorating the hallway. There were lights, ornaments and Christmas trees. Christmas wreaths hang outside every door in the castle. Bella waved to everyone there and they waved back smiling. Everyone could practically feel her happy aura rolling off of her.