Chapter 41: The Discharge.

*AN*

Hi guys! I very rarely update on weekends because I go to my nans and shopping and I’m just always busy on the weekends. I start school again on Thursday 4thL so I won’t be able to upload every day like I have this week. I have decided I might do an update schedule and update on here every Tuesday and Friday and my other story on Monday and Thursday or something like that. Tell me if you want me to do that and I might do something like 5 votes for an update or something. Anyways this is a long authors note so I’m gonna leave it here and I’ll see you at the end! –Nicol3!

Song Of The Chapter: Irresistible because I listened to it while writing this chapter.

*Jades POV*

Niall and Abigail got engaged, we had a mini engagement party in the hospital, and then we all went home. Good news. Now Abigail can see the doctors say that she should be able to leave this week or next week. We have had to cancel parts of the tour but our friends and family always come first. And Abigail is family.

“Jade, were gonna go to the hospital. Just me and Liam, you wanna come?” Niall says, snapping me out of my thoughts.

“Um, you two go and I’ll catch up. I’m not ready so I’ll come down when I am ready,” I say, and Niall and Liam leave.

I go into my bathroom and get ready. When I’m out I start choosing from my bow collection again. I’m slightly obsessed with them. I chose a black and white checked one to go with my white flowing shirt, black leggings and pink converses.

“Jade, you ok babe? You seem out of it today,” Perrie says, hugging me from behind.

“Yeah, I dunno really, I just don’t feel normal today. But that’s not rare.” I say, making a joke but Perrie doesn’t laugh.

“Jade, I don’t think you should go out today. Just stay in and rest.” I’m not doing that.

“Pezz, I promised Niall I would go to the hospital once I’m ready. I wasn’t dressed when they asked. I have to go.” I say.

“Jade, if you want to go I will go with you, you don’t seem well enough to go alone.” Perrie says, if she’s gonna let me go then I’ll take the option of her coming too. We all get our handbags and leave for the hospital. After a 3 minute walk we arrive. We head straight for Abigail’s room. When we walk in Niall and Liam are talking to Abigail and she is holding Niall’s hand in hers.

“Hello our engaged couple and the guys +1,” I say, and they smirk at me.

“Haha very funny,” Liam says, and I walk in.

“So, what’s new with the Jadey?” Abigail asks, Perrie please shut up…

“She hasn’t been feeling too good today actually.” Perrieeeeee!!

“I’m fine, just feeling out of it,” I say, and Liam tells me to sit in the seat he was in. I do just to stop any arguments or nagging.

“So, what’s been happening with the tour?” Um, this isn’t going to go down well.

“Um, we postponed it, so we can be here for you,” Perrie says, and we all just feel awkward.

“You done what?!?” Abigail exclaims

“We cancelled a few shows, once you come out we are going to carry on with the tour.” Niall says.

“Well, it was nice of you but to be honest I’d rather have you guys carry on your tours and leave me here,” Abigail says, and Niall hugs her.

“Well I wouldn’t.” Niall says.

They are so cute together and I just love them together so much. I can’t wait for their wedding.

“Oh, we have quite a few of you here,” a doctor says, walking in. “We carried out some tests and Abigail you are free to go whenever you are ready.” That is such a relief.

“Ok, I will leave as soon as I get my discharge papers.” Abigail says and we all are so excited for her to be able to carry on with our tours.

*TIMESKIP (ABIGAILS DISHCHARGE)*

“So, you are free to go,” The doctor says, placing some discharge papers onto a table.

“Let’s get going!” Niall says, and we all leave the hospital.

“We are supposed to be performing in Copenhagen tonight so we better get on that plane to Germany!” Perrie says, as we walk out of the hospital and walk to the hotel.

“Maybe we should wait until tomorrow, we are all really tired and should probably give Abigail another day to rest.” I say, and they all look at me “Lets fly to Paris today, and spend today relaxing and tomorrow we can do our show there,” they all agree.

“Yeah, let’s tell Paul,” Liam says, getting his phone out.

“Ill text Jesy and tell her to tell everyone we are coming back and to start packing so we can get on the first plane to Paris.” I say, and text Jesy. ‘Abigail’s been discharged. Leaving for Paris 2day and perfrming tomoz, tell the others and pack Love ya x’

 “Paul says its ok, he’s gonna go to the airport and book our tickets.” Liam says, as we arrive back at the hotel. We all pack and get ready to leave, apart from Harry. He didn’t pack when I told Jesy or when I told him.

“Harry, this isn’t funny anymore, pack now,” Leigh-Anne tells her boyfriend, but he doesn’t reply. “If I have to I will get Paul to drag your sorry ass out of this room.”

“Im coming!” Harry yells, and after 5 minutes he is out with everything. We realise why he has been ignoring us. He has been crying.

“Harry! What’s wrong?” Leigh asks, hugging Harry.

“Me and Gem, we argued.” He says, sobbing.

“Aww Harry, I know Gemma, you two argue and are best friends the next day. Don’t worry about it, you will be a close as an Oreo by tomorrow.” Louis says, hugging Harry after Leigh let him go.

“Why the Oreo reference? And I know Lou but what if were not, she is my rock, I love her and what if we don’t make up? I would have nothing,” Harry says, now sobbing into Louis’s shoulder.

“Look Harry, you won’t lose Gemma, you mean the world to her, don’t worry about it. We’re going to Paris, ill text her and see if she can come.” Louis says, texting Gemma. We all get into the car and Louis got a reply from Gemma.

*Louis’s POV*

I get a reply from Gemma. ‘I would love to come. I’ll go get on a plane to Paris. Don’t tell H let him see me at the airport and surprise him. See you later Lou x’

“Harry, Gemma said she wants to come but can’t, sorry mate,” I say, showing Abigail and Niall who are sitting next to me the text. They nod, and tell the others in front of us, we are sitting right at the back. Everyone in the car now knows apart from Harry.

“So, when we land in Paris Gemma is going to be looking for us. And she will come over to us?” Abigail whispers to me and I nod, she nods to Niall so I take it he asked.

Today is going to be fun.

*AN*

That’s it for today, but update probably tomorrow! See you guys then! –Nicol3!