Chapter 35: Two Injured Ladies

*AN*

HEY AGAIN! Just so you know this chapter will be very short! I’ve been really busy packing and stuff but I wanna write a chapter for you guys! Don’t forget to vote and comment if you want a sequel! It will probably finish in the 40’s unless I have LOADS of idea to fit in! This will have a bit of swearing in but it is important that you read this as it is important for the story setting! See you at the end guys! –Nicol3!

*Nialls POV*

I start running after anyone I can find. I find Abigail and she is on the floor holding her side.

“ABI?!” I ask-yell. She looks at me and she has been crying. “Are you ok baby?”

“Not really…Ha-Harry shot El-leanor and sh-she shot me in-instead of Harry and…I can’t move…” The little shit. She done this on purpose.

“Its ok, I’ll take you back to our base and we can shoot anyone coming near our base.” I say, picking her up bridal style.

“Niall?” Abigail asks.

“Yeah?” I reply.

“Would you want to be with me forever?” I knew this would eventually come.

“Yeah, I would love to be with you for the rest of my life. If Louis didn’t dare Zayn to kidnap somebody then I would never have met you, or fell in love with you. I dunno where I would be without you. Do you wanna be with me forever?”

“Yeah, I love you and I couldn’t imagine my life without you boys and girls now. But mainly you, you have bought out the strong woman in me. I really need to tell you something.” Ok now I’m worried.

“Go ahead.” I say, wanting to know.

“It might change your mind on loving me…” It won’t.

“It won’t, I promise.” I voice my thoughts.

“Um, since I cut that day, well….the reason that it hurt so bad was because….I carried on cutting. I done it on my stomach…” Please no!

“I still love you, I will help you through this, I love you and nothing will change that even you being a complete arse!” I say, and she giggles slightly but holds onto her side. “Are you ok?!”

“I’m fine Nialler, it just hurts when I laugh.” She reassures me and I nod.

“Well, we will be defending then,” I say, but Abigail shakes her head.

“No, I’m not ruining your game, you go and hit Harry and the others, I’ll be fine.” I still can’t leave her.

“Do you have your phone in your pocket?” I ask and she nods. “Good, text me if you need me.” She nods and motions for me to leave. I kiss her softly on the lips before leaving our base out to get Eleanor, even if she is on my team.

I see Louis and he points, I see Harry at the end of this row. I nod back to him and go back into the row next to him. We begin running towards him and attack him from either side.

“OOOWWW!” Harry yells as several green paintballs shot him from all different directions. He couldn’t shoot us as he was too busy yelling and screaming. I see Eleanor run past, I leave Louis and run towards her. I find a nice big holey bush. I hide in the hole as Eleanor is deciding which way to run. I shoot and shoot. She is now leaning over on the floor in pain, just like Abigail. Job well done Nialler. I leg it from the bush with nobody realising. I run back to the base to check on Abi.

“You ok babe?” I ask, and she looks up, she has been crying again.

“Not really, you don’t deserve me, I’m a stupid 16 year old with no parents and who cuts. Why me? Why me out of all these millions of girls who are screaming your name, are in love with you?” She doesn’t think she deserves me? I don’t deserve her!