Epilogue

*AN*

HEY GUYS!! The epilogue is finally here! This is officially the last update on this story! 50 chapters since i started!! Any way this epilogue will be like 500 words half the normal amount.

*2 YEARS LATER*

*Abigails POV*

Finally my wedding day! The day I get to marry Niall James Horan, the love of my life. My life has changed so much in the past 3 years. From being a 16 year old foster girl, barely has a life, now I'm an 19 year old woman, with 9 best friends, one of which is my fiancé, husband in a few hours!

"What foundation do you want?" Lou, the guys make up artist, asks me. Why hire someone who is going to charge a ridiculous amount of money for someone to do my make up when I can get someone who is trained and great at doing it, for free?

"This one," I say, pointing towards the Rimmel wake me up foundation, my favourite! I am educated on most beauty products due to Lou, and Louis' sister Lottie, who is training to be a make up artist for movies.

I look next to me where Lou's twin sister, Sam, is doing my maid of honour, only Emma Watson's, make up. Later all of my bridesmaids will get their make up done. My bridesmaids are Perrie, Jade, Jesy, Leigh-Anne and Lottie. I chose them because their my best friends and I love them all.

We all get our make up done and go to get our dresses on.

"I'm so excited!" Emma says, as she picks up her dress.

"Me too, but I'm so nervous," I say, I really am. I dont know why, I'm marrying the love of my life, but I am nervous.

"Girls Niall is on his way, Harry just text me," Leigh-Anne says. Shes getting married to Harry in a few weeks. Oh and Harry is Niall's best man.

When we said before about having our wedding in Ireland, we weren't lying! We are getting married on a field in Mullingar, Niall's home town. We are all so excited. We get into our dresses and are told by Leigh-Anne that Niall is there.

We get into the car with ribbons on it and drive to the field, the beautiful one with beautiful people. We arrive within 10 minutes and get out of the car, I walk to where the wedding is happening with my bridesmaids behind me and Emma holding my train. There is a red carpet as an isle and a really cute archway with blossom and tulips on it. Tulips are my favourite flowers. Niall is standing there with Harry at the side looking great as always. I walk up the isle with all of my friends, no family, around me and my best friends, sisters really, behind me.

*After the ceremony*

"You looked gorgeous, you still do," Niall says to me at the reception, holding my hand. We are all sitting down for the meal.

Harry taps a spoon on a glass, he's about to start his best man speech. Please no jokes! "Well, first In want to say thanks to my brother, Niall, for making me his best man instead of Zayn, Louis or Liam. And I want to say congratulations to Niall and Abigail. Niall is my best friend and my brother, I've known him for 7 years now and they are the best 7 years of my life. He might be a bit of a prat sometimes but I will always love him! He told me earlier not to mention this so I had to, he once got slapped in the face by our brother Louis, in the beginning of our first film 'This Is Us', You can buy it in stores now!" They all laugh at that. "And he also gets slapped a lot, but mostly by his wife Abigail!" I blush hard as everyone looks at me

"Enough Haz, enough," He says and pulls Harry down, people laugh and we carry on with the meal. I hope we are together forever.

*AN*

SO THATS IT!!! Book over!! Anyways its longer than i expected but yeah, book over! BYE GUYS!!!! See you in my Troyler fanfic ;) just saying....Anyways BYE!!!