Chapter 39: The Fall.

*AN*

Okay hey guys! As promised a new chapter. Please follow LouiseandNicole for me? Louise and I are writing a fan fiction together soon and that is the account it will be posted on. I will tell you when we start writing. So hope you enjoy this chapter and I will tell you more about the story when Louise and I decide to tell you guys. ­–Nicol3!

Song Of The Chapter (I actually remembered!!) – These Four Walls by Little Mix because I love this song so much and I think it’s really amazing.

*Nialls POV*

Jade and I just arrived at the jewellery shop. When we enter we see lots of sparkly rings. We begin looking in the glass cases and I see a few that I like and I know that Abigail will love. Jade waves me over to where she is so I go. She points to a beautiful ring. It’s golden and has diamonds on it

“I really like this one,” I say, and Jade follows me to where I saw the silver one with diamonds. It was expensive but it has to be the best.

“That is so beautiful, does Abi prefer gold or silver?” Jade asks, I haven’t asked her but I think she prefers silver. I have only seen her wear gold occasionally and I think its plated gold too. She normally wears silver so I think I would get her a silver one.

“Um, I don’t know, I haven’t seen her wear gold a lot, she wears silver more often.” I say and Jade nods.

“Let’s go for a silver one then.” Jade says. An assistant comes and walks up to us.

“Um, Sir, you realise these are engagement rings.” She says.

“Yes thank you. Oh, we aren’t a couple, Jade here is just my friend, she is helping me choose one for my girlfriend.” I say, turning around.

“Oh my god! You’re Niall Horan!!! And you’re Jade Thirlwall!” She says, oh crap, she’s a fan. “Oh, don’t worry I’m not going to tweet and get you mobbed. Can I have an autograph and a picture?”

“Yeah sure.” Jade says, and the assistant grabs a piece of paper from her pocket. We both sign it and then she gets her phone out. We get a picture with her and helps us with the ring.

“So, do you know what you’re looking for?” She asks, “Oh, by the way I’m Elizabeth, but you can call me Liz,”

“Yeah, we want a silver ring with diamonds, and it needs to be perfect.” I say, and Liz points to the ring I was looking at.

“This one is amazing, it is a bit pricey but it is beautiful. I take it the ring is for Abigail?” Liz says.

“Yeah it is, I was actually looking at this one.” I say, and Jade nods.

“So would you like me to get this ring?” Liz asks.

“Yes please.” I Say.

“What size?”

“Um, Jade what size rings are you?” I ask, and Liz looks towards Jade.

“I don’t know sorry.” Jade say. Liz says she will get the whole tray and Jade can try them all on and whichever one fits best we will get. After trying on around 7 rings we find one that fits perfectly.

“This one.” Jade says, and she takes it off.

“Ok, come with me and you can buy it.” Liz says, and we follow her.

“Thanks Jade, you’re the best.” I say, as Liz goes to get the box for the ring. She comes back in with the box in a really posh little box.

“There you go, congratulations and it was nice meeting you. Thanks for coming in.” Liz says, we take the bag and get into the van.