Chapter 4: The Confession

*AN* OMG!!! Day 4 and 41 views! weeee! I'm really excited and i need all the luck i can get this week (12th May 2014) got meh GCSEs! so like before ideas inbox me, covers inbox me! I have realised that WolfRebel said my story was good (I READ COMMENTS!) and so I have dedicated this chappy to her! I hope that i can get more followers and views on this story and you love it! please follow my BFF @LouiseWillowThompson she writes stories (some 1D) and she has a few others. she hs the same initials as Louis (MY FUTURE HUSBAND!) AND the same birthday as Nialler! Thanks for reading my authors notes (if you are?!? *_*) and enjoy the story mah lil chicken nuggets! -Hollie!

*Abigails POV*

*TIME SKIP (10:30AM)*

I wake up and look at the time. ITS 10:30!! I quickly get dressed and showered in HARRY'S en suite bathroom and go downstairs, the boys, as ive got to know them, eating! "Oh, hi Abi foods in there." Harry says as if last night never happened, typical careless Harry, why doesnt he care about anything or anyone?! I slowly walk into the kitchen and pick up my breakfast. I turn around and see Niall standing their. He drags me to his room. "So whats wrong babe?" Niall asks, wait did he call me babe?? "Yeah i did." he says "Oh so i said that out loud then? or are you a mindreader?" "Mindreaders cooler so lets stick with that! Anyways why did you look so tense down there and why did you say you were leaving this morning to Harry?" "well how do you know i said i was leaving, did that little shit tell you, im gonna kill him!!" "NO!" Niall screams as i get up to go downstairs and kill Harry. "How do you know then" I ask all bitchy, "I have the room next to Harry and how I knew what I said to you killed you like that was playing on my mind, i couldn't sleep. I felt like i'd just mentally and emotionally killed you!" "oh, well you dont want me here if you dont want me on tour with you!" I say. "We do want you here and on the topic of tour, I spoke to the boys and we decided you can come as long as you come to ALL of our interviews," "Well, i dont want to come now!" I really do inside but I cant let them see im that easy to persuade otherwise they will take advantage over me and use me! "I can read your mind and sense that you do want to come but you think we will take advantage of you, we wont, your becoming like our sister!" He says in a spooky tone like a fortune teller! "Fine, I'd love to come so im going to go to none of you interviews!" "NOPE!! YOU ARE COMIN TO OUR INTERVIEWS MISSES!" he screams "I MISS!" I scream in the same tone. "Fine as long as if i get  any questions and struggling to answer them please get me out by answering for me! If I blink at any of you 4 times then answer for me! Tell the others too!" and with that our convosation was finished! 

The boys decided to have a party and we went to the mall to get me a BEAUTIFUL DRESS! "Look Niall this one!" It was so beautiful but he saw a gleaming pink one that said it suites curved girls and im curvy! I tried the pink dress on and it was perfect, i didnt want to take it off! (pink dress will be in pictures!) we bought the dress and walked out of the shop into a mens fashion shop to find Harry looking so smart in a suit! "Harry! You look smart ... for once..." I mumbled the last bit hoping he wouldnt hear "I heard that! But thanks for the compliment!" He replies. The boys buy their suits and we leave the mall.

*TIME SKIP (PARTY!)*

I had already had a few drinks at the party and now I was starting to feel 'off my head' so I sat down. Niall sat next to me with a drink but when he got up to go and talk to Louis he left his drink. One more wouldnt hurt surely! So i drunk his drink, but one turned into 5! I was really pissed and couldnt walk in these beautiful heels that Perrie let me borrow! I only met Perrie today when she came over but she is so perfect and it appears she is engaged to Zayn! I didnt have any decent shoes so she said i could borrow hers. she has a lot of shoes and is also in a band called 'Little Mix'. I went into my drunkness and turned to Niall. I grabbed his face in my hands and said "Niall I love you, you are so perfect!" I cant believe i said that but it was the drunkness! "No Abi your just drunk, you dont love-" before he could finish is sentance i was, literally, eating his face. I ws kissing him like mad and everyone started staring! "What im only kissing my boyfriend, carry on with your life stories!" everyone stared more esspecially Louis and Zayn. then they both ran outside!

*AN* CLIFF HANGER!! so i thought it would be good to have her express her feelings to Niall during a party where she isnt thinking straight! I would also like to say that when I had the idea (If i said it?) that I would do 100 chapters well thats not going to happen anymore,its going to be 44 tops! the sequal will be around 44 too if i can think of enough things! so goodbye meh lil chicken nuggets, until next time (hopefully tomorrow!) bye and try not to get eaten! -Nicole

EDIT: Yay dress pic is up! I will have 1D's family joining soon but so much is in 7 chapters! I will try and do a chapter which doesnt have as much drama but not boring, as in, i dont know some chilled days when they are on tour? inbox me to give me your ideas for what chilled out days we should have!-Nicole