Chapter 24: Perfume Testing

*AN*

HEY!!! It’s a bit late today but yeah! I’m still here! I just wanted to say hiya and yeah, comment and vote!!! Abigail hasn’t been in the story for a while so yeah the first POV is hers!!!!! Yay! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! –Nicol3!

*Abigails POV*

All of us head down to the recording studios. Louis records his first, and it’s really good, he looks the most relaxed that he has been in a while. When Eleanor went yesterday he literally wouldn’t sit down. Louis comes out of the recording area with a massive smile on his face.

“Abi, that felt so relaxing.” Lou says to me, I love it when they call me Abi.

“You looked relaxed, you are doing group recording now?” I ask.

“No, your Mr Loverboy needs to record and then we will do group.”

“Don’t call him Mr Loverboy, Niall is sweet and I love him.” I say and he nods, he walks over to Ellie and they start kissing. “Who’s Mr Loverboy now?” I ask and Louis makes a weird face.

Niall walks out of the booth that I didn’t know he went into and walks over to me, therefore we kiss.

“I’ve been distracted from you recently, so I want to make it up to you and take you out after the show.”

“Thanks babe, I would love that, and its ok, you have had a lot on your plate with Louis and stuff so yeah.” I say and he smiles.

“Guys the booth is ready for all of you.” Somebody says, so the boys all leave.

“I can’t wait to try the perfume! I love trying things and well, perfume is so cool!” Leigh-Anne says, and all the girls laugh.

“Yeah, I love perfume.” I say, and they all frown at me.

“Whats wrong?” Perrie asks, walking to me and side hugging.

“Nothing, I just feel like everyone forgot me. I haven’t been noticed for a while.” I tell the truth, there is no point in lying.

“We didn’t forget about you!” Perrie starts, “We were just caught up in the stuff with Lou, and we still love you!”

“Thanks, and how is he, that was him last night right?” I ask and Ellie nods.

“Yeah, I just heard him yell as I left, I almost didn’t go to the police station when I heard him, and he was the one that made me not confess, I couldn’t bare not being near him.” As she says it Louis walks out of the booth. Niall follows, then Harry, then Zayn and finally Liam.

“We are off to try the perfume, the perfume of One Direction.” Jade tries to make a failed song. She was using the tune from The Wizard of Oz, were off to find the wizard.

“Haha, you failed, nice try though!” Zayn says, while straddling Perrie’s waist.

“That’s not nice Wayne!” I say, I have called him Wayne a few times and he hates it, it annoys him.

“Its Zayn, not Wayne!” He says, and I laugh.

“Guys, this is it.” Harry says, to all of us but mainly Leigh-Anne. We walked and they are the ones at the front of our long row of lovebirds.

We all walk into the large, intimidating building. We are welcomed by a tall lady wearing a smart red dress. She leads us to a room and we all follow. Once we reach the room she leaves and we enter the room.

“So, these are all the scents to choose from.” Niall says, waking his arm at the bowls of scent strips.

“We will start at this end!” Jesi says. I nod and go with Ellie and Emma to the other end.

‘Green Apple’ is on the label, I smell it and it smells really sweet, I love sweet perfumes so this is amazing.

“I like this one.” Eleanor says, pointing to the Green Apple, I agree and we smell the others. We smell Pink Rose, Strawberries and Cream, Cherry and Sweet Orange. We decide to try the Strawberries and Cream with Sweet Orange. It smells really nice and we get the other girls to try it.

“That is amazing.” Perrie says, and we all agree on them two. They had Violets and Lilies together and when we mixed the 4 it was amazing. We decide on 6 different scents.

“Ok, Boys, we have chosen Green Apple, Strawberries and Cream, Sweet Orange, Violets, Lilies and Lavender.” Leigh-Anne says, walking to Harry.

“Great, we need to take them to the office, we are recording the video soon.” Harry says, and Leigh-Anne smiles.

“So, we have 2 hours until the show and we need the sound check, you guys need the disguises, we need hair and make-up and we need to sort out your set list for the being supporting act.” Jade says, and we walk back to the tour bus to get the stuff we need. I miss my pineapple room, my pineappleness is so perfect and I miss it. We get our stuff and walk to the stadium, it looks so big and we go to sit in the VIP area, we are VIP we are besties!

*AN*

It was short because I started writing late, see you tomorrow for a double update (MAYBE BECAUSE I HAVE A PROJECT DUE ON TUESDAY, BUT I HAVENT EVEN STARTED!) byebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebye –Nicol3!