Chapter 9: The Break Up?

*AN*

Hey, sorry the last chapter waas really short, I was busy all day and only had 30*G minutes to write! Hopefully this chapter will be longer. Please comment and vote if you like this story as i am loosing votes and reads :(  Comment any ideas you have and tell me if you ship Nigail (Niall and Abigail) Lima (Liam and Emma) ! ON WID DA STORY!- Nicol3!

Song Of The Chapter is Happily because its a sick song!

*Group POV*

Well, we just got the best band award at the brits! we have been nominated for best band, Best Single (for Best Song Ever) and Best Music Video (Best Song Ever). 

"And now for the Best Music Video the nominees are..... Naughty Boy, Ellie Goulding, Calvin Harris, One Direction and John Newman!" The presenter says. We are litterally on the EDGE of our seats.

"And the award goes to...." She says, us really excited but nervous "ONE DIRECTION!" OH OUR GOD! We walk up to the stage but its more like a skip and a jump because we are so excited to have won 2 brits already!

"Well, what can I say? We have 2 Brits and we really are so proud and grateful for everone who voted for us!" Louis says "Oh and can we all say a HUGE thank you to all our amazing fans, we owe all our success to you!" Niall finishes "1...2...3 THANK YOU!!!" We all shout after Liam counts us in.

"Well were going for a break now, but stay right where you are for more awards!" The presenter says and the cameras all go off.

"Oh my god!" Louis says "I know I cant believe it, 2 awards already and the show has only been on for an hour!" Harry says. We sit chatting for a while and decide that we should be arses and when the cameras come on we will be the presenter and try and make people laugh! We tell the guys and they say yes! WEEE! We get to be the spasticated pricks we are! 

"Hello, and welcome to part 5 of the Brits we hope you are enjoying the show." Zayn says as the cameras turn on. "We are going to be your host for the next part of the show!" Louis finishes. "WE'RE JOKING GUYS! WE ARE JUST GOING TO BE WATCHING PEOPLE GETTING AWARDS AND HOPEFULLY GETTING ANOTHER ONE!" we all say in unison!

*Time Skip (Last award at Brits)*

"And the Best Single Award goes to..... ONE DIRECTION FOR BEST SONG EVER!" Oh our god again! We have got 3 Brits in one night!

"WOW!" We all say when we reach the stage. "We have had a lot of excersize today, we dont need to go to the gym tomorrow Paul!" Harry says and everyone laughs. We thank everyone, for the third time, and take our award back, the show is over. 

*Liams POV*

After the show we got back to the house to find a very excited Abigail and Emma. 

"OH MY GOD! YOU GOT 3 BRITS WELL DONE!" Abigail screams.

"Yeah, well done, I was going to ask if I could come but I didn't bother!" Emma says.

"Thanks girls, Perrie and Little Mix should be here soon, we invited them over." Zayn says

"Oh my god, I love Little Mix!" Emma says as I walk over to her and put my arm around her waist and kiss her cheek, soon after she kisses mine back.

"Yeah," The door bell rings "Thats them!" Zayn says.

"Hey Zayn!" Perrie says coming in and kissing Zayn.

"Yeah hey boys, and Abigail and .... Emma Watson?" Leigh-Anne says.

"Yeah, me and Emma are going out!" I say cheerfully.

"Oh nice, I love you in Harry Potter!" Jade and Jesi say in unison, they look at eachother and laugh.