Chapter 15: The First Concert, Is The Love In The Air?

*AN*

HEY!!!!! update 2/2 for today, it is a little later than I said because i was busy watching videos of One Direction and looking at pics of them!!! Heres the update, the first concert and the confession Niall makes to Abigail, even though she told him she loved him at that party! Anyway enjoy the chapter and carry on loving One Direction!!!! -Nicol3!

Song Of The Chapter is Truly, Madly, Deeply since I quote it later in the story, and because I just love the song!

*Nialls POV*

We have just been paintballing and Eleanor was the only one to not be hit atleast once, so that means that we win! We had a great game, and i only got him 15 times, thats a lot since the game only lasted half an hour.... Anyway, now we are going to the stadium for Little Mixes show and I am getting more nervous each second that goes by, me waiting to tell Abigail that I love her, infront of all of our fans, and crew, and the boys, I havent told them!

"Louis, come with me for a second," I say before climbing towards the back of the car to talk to Louis.

"Whats up?" Louis asks, so unaware of how nervous I am.

"Well, I'm nervous about our show tonight, but theres more." I begin, sigh and continue. "basically, you know when I said that I had feelings for Abigail?" I ask and he nods. "Well, they never went, and because she will be in the audience, well, i was going to tell her tonight, during the show, so she knows that I love her enough to say it infront of all our fans." I finish and he has a shocked expression on his face.

"Well, thats surprising!" He says, before sighing and continuing."I suppose that she would be.... surprised, but also.... excited, she always says that nobody can love her." He finishes, I wish he knew all the details.

"I am going to tell her before we sing Little Things, then I can dedicate the song to her and have her on the stage, and sing it directly at her." I say, finally deciding exactly how everything will happen.

"Good, now we should tell the boys, maybe we should tell them at the venue, backstage while we are getting hair and makeup done, since she wont be in there, unless she goes in before us, since she will be on the stage, but you can say it is just to make her look amazing in the audience." Louis says, all in one breath, he has a big mouth.

I am going to do just that, he may have a big mouth, but g reat ideas come from it so its ok. 

"Yeah, I'll do that, and you can help me!" I say cheerfully and walk back to the main part of the car, 

"So, guys, Abigail, Eleanor and Emma, you are going to get your hair and makeup done before our show, and then boys, you can get yours done during our show, so that you are ready to go on straight after us." Leigh-Anne says, looking at Harry before kissing him on the cheek, I wish me and Abigail could be like that someday, but then again, I know she doesnt love me, so we would never date, I just need to get this weight lifted off of my chest, I should have told her before, but this will make it more special for me, so she knows how much I love her.

*Louis POV*

"So guys, Abigail, Eleanor and Emma, you are going get your hair and makeup done before our show, and then boys, you can get yours done during our show, so that you are ready to go on straight after us." She says before kissing Harrys cheek. I can see desparartion in Nialls eyes, he wants him and Abigail to be like that, if only he knew that she does, she told me, that she loved him, when she said it at the party it just slipped out, but it mean everything to her (yes I did just slightly quote Louis solo in Truly, Madly, Deeply!)

We all nod and nobody speaks for the next 15 minutes car ride to the stadium. We get out of the car and me and the boys go to the stage, sit on the edge while Little Mix, Emma, Eleanor and Abigail get their hair and makeup done.