Chapter 20: The Dramatic Shopping Trip.

*AN*

Sorry I haven’t updated I’ve been busy and I have updated Love Will Remember for Louise! I will write every day this week. Just to let you know Zayn’s sisters Doniya and Waliyha are doing a Q&A Thingy on Live Lens. Its tomorrow at 6PM! Use the hashtag #AskDoniya and #AskWaliyha    Go and check it out and yeah, read this chappy! –Nicol3!

Song Of The Chapter: Kiss You because I keep listening to it and it is just a fun song and music video!

*Perries POV*

“Perrie, were going, so go downstairs. Louis is doing breakfast.” Lottie says, and I nod. This family is so thoughtful.

“Thanks Lottie, shall I have a shower now, if its ok that I have a shower?” I ask, nervously.

“Of course you can have a shower Pezz, and I’m getting ready now, have breakfast and you can come back up for a shower.” Lottie assures me and I thank her.

“Hey Louis,” I begin. “Lottie said to come down here and you would have breakfast for me.” I finish.

“I haven’t made you breakfast, but I can do you some. Cereal or toast? That’s all I can cook, and the toast will probably be burnt!” He says, I laugh and ask for cereal, I cant eat burnt toast.

“There,” He says, handing me a bowl and spoon, “Lucky Charms for Perrie!”

“Thanks Lou,” I say “Are you picking me up tomorrow? We have the same flight.” I finish.

“Yeah, if you want, and Zayn. I am coming shopping today, so I will drop you off to South Shields on the way back.” He informs me and I thank him, Dan isn’t back, so I don’t know what will happen with Doris and Ernest.

“I’m going to call Dan and wake up the girls, do you mind making them cereal?” He asks and I nod.

“Yeah, that’s ok. If Dan isn’t back what are you going to do with the twins number 2?” I ask, and he laughs at what I called them.

“Well, the twins number 2 is a good name, and Lottie said to leave them with the baby sitter, but I said we are taking them, so they will be with us. And I’m paying for the clothes.” I cant let Lou pay for my clothes.

“No, I’m going to pay, you have picked me up at 2 in the morning, let me stay in your house, and are driving me to South Shields, I’m buying my own stuff.” I say.

“Well, I’m older, but as you are 20, I cant argue with you. I’m buying the others stuff though!” He says, and I agree, but I’m going to buy them all an outfit, especially the babies!

Lottie comes down and I make the girls breakfast, I go and get showered. After a 5 minute shower I am fully relaxed and ready to go shopping.

“PERRIE!” The twins yell and run to me.

“Hey Daisy and Phoebe!” I say back and they giggle.

“You girls go get ready.” Louis says, before telling Lottie to go upstairs and make them get ready. She finally agrees and goes upstairs.

“Dan isn’t answering his phone, and mum thought he was here, that’s what he told her, so he has lied to mum and I don’t have a clue where he is.” Louis informs me, why would he lie, they are engaged?

“Oh, well I thought that they were engaged? Why would he lie to her?” I ask.

“They are engaged, that exactly what I said but mum thinks he has a valid reason, and I think he is a lying snob!” He informs me, and I laugh at his remark.