Chapter 37: The Tragedy?

*AN*

HEY!!! I am so bored so why not update again?!? i always thought writing was boring and all a load of shit but honestly now im writing about the stuff i love and its really enjoyable. So basically i enjoy writing now! Hope you like this chapter and dont forget to VOTE!!! -Nicol3!

*Abigails POV*

Me and Louis are going to be talking, just us two, for half an hour each day to help him be less trusting. I know that sounds bad but he trusts people too much and he doesn’t even know if he can trust them. We are just about to start.

"So Louis, who have you met today?" I ask, sounding like a stalker.

"Um, i met Scarlett Johansson. She’s really nice and she told me about her home life and her relationship with her family and how close she is to her twin." He replies and i nod, glad that he hasn’t let anything out about himself or let her know anything personal.

"Did you tell her anything about yourself?" I ask, hoping the answer is no.

"Um, I told her that Eleanor only wanted me for my money." Oh god.

"Aww Lou." I sigh.

"I know, I couldn’t help it." I grab his hands.

"Look Louis, I know it’s hard but we will make sure you dont. Im proud because thats the only thing you told her."  I say, and he smiles.

"Thank you Abigail, you are so amazing. I love you." He says, hugging me.

"Love you too Louis," I say, and we go and walk to the boys and girls.

"WERE GOING TO THE STADIUM NOW GUYS!!!!!" We hear Harry yell as we walk in. "Oh, youre here...."

"Yeah. So were going now? I thought the girls show was in 3 hours?" I ask and Harry nods.

"Yeah it is. But there are fans already there and mobbing so Paul said we have to go early to not get caught in the mobs." Harry explains.

"Ok, well let us get our stuff and we'll get into the van," Louis says and we go to our bunks. After about 2 minutes we are ready and in the van.

“Update form Paul, fans have swarmed the front entrance so we will have to go in the back entrance.” Liam says, and we all sigh.

“I bet most of them are already there for you,” Perrie says, hugging Zayn’s arm.

“Nah, unless they are coming to both shows they wouldn’t be here this early.” Zayn replies, kissing Perrie’s head.

“Well, WERE HERE!!!” Louis yells, making us all laugh. He has a way to make us laugh.

“We realise that Louis!” Leigh says, as she climbs out of the car. We all follow, Harry first, then Liam, Emma and Louis, then Perrie, Zayn, Jade, followed by Jesy, me and Niall. We make our way into the stadium and go backstage.

“Well, we have two and a half hours to burn so? Let’s run around the stadium and mess around!!” Jesy says in her Australian accent and we do that, run around the seats and stage and everywhere.

“WOAH!!” Jade yells, jumping over a seat. I decide to try it. I go running up but as normal fail, and fall onto the seat behind, smashing my legs onto the seat, my head onto the seat in front and after that I knew nothing, and everything went black.