Percy Jackson x Reader (Betrayal) Part 2

Start from the beginning

"I see that you have told them our little secret my dear y/n. But it doesn't matter because very soon, the curse will take on a bigger effect and you will have no choice but to obey what Gaea and I say. You don't realise that you're the weapon that we need to finally bring down Olympus. Why don't you say goodbye, because we need to go. We have a war to prepare for." With that Kronos had flashed out, taking y/n with him. The campers and Chiron had begun to leave the area until I was the only one left. I had begun to think on the words y/n had said and I realised that she really didn't want to be like her father. She really wants the curse to be broken and I'm the only one who can do it. But how do I break the curse? I decided to go to the Big House and talk to Chiron. I found him sitting on one of the chairs, looking deep in thought. He noticed me after a while.

"Oh Percy, I'm sorry I didn't hear you enter."

"It's ok Chiron, I understand why after what had just occurred. I came here to talk to you about y/n. I know a lot of people might not believe her, but I do when she said that she doesn't want to be like her father. Even though she is a full blooded Titan, she doesn't want to be evil like her family. I've also found out that she is the one from the prophecy. When she said how she had a curse casted upon her that she just wants to be free from, that's when I worked it out. I'm the only one that can free her from the curse, but the thing is I don't know how. But I will do whatever it takes to free her." I said with determination. Chiron gave me a look of surprise.

"You love her don't you Percy?" All I did was nod my head yes because it was true. Even if she is the daughter of my biggest enemy, I couldn't help but fall in love with her. "Then do whatever it takes to help her Percy, even if you have to wait until it's time for the war. Find her and do what you can to help her because I get the feeling that the next time we see her, she is going to be someone completely different. Be prepared for anything." I nodded my head and before I left the Big House, Chiron had said one more thing. "Percy because you're the leader of this camp, let everyone know that we must train and prepare for the biggest war we have ever faced. Tell people what the plans are and don't forget, you're the only one who can defeat Kronos and save y/n. Good luck, young hero." I left the Big House while Chiron was announcing for everyone to meet in the training arena. Within a few minutes, everyone from every cabin had assembled in the training arena. I walked up to the front and decided to start speaking.

"Fellow campers, as you may know we are going to be facing a war. But this isn't like any war that any of us have faced before, this war is going to be the biggest war ever. Some of you have heard about y/n and I'm here to tell you that you won't have to worry about here because I will be the one facing her on the battlefield as well as Kronos. Everyone else will be stationed at different areas and making sure the monsters don't get through. For the people who had heard y/n speech not too long ago, you will probably see her different in the war because she had a curse casted upon her and I'm the only one who can break it. If it does break, I'm sure that y/n will join our side and with her help, we can finally defeat Kronos once and for all. So everyone needs to train hard and prepare and together for we will protect Olympus and we will prevail." Everyone had cheered and began to train and prepare. We wil be ready for this war and we will win.

1 week later

It's been a week and all anyone has been doing is training and preparing. Today is the day of the war. Every camper is going to be fighting, unless they are going to help with the injured, the hunters of Artemis has joined us and Chiron even managed to gather his kinsfolk from all our the world to help us. We had all different sort of plans and which cabins were going to defend which areas. Even the Gods are going to help us, which confirms that this war is big. Everyone had left to go to their assigned area whereas I was near the borders of the camp where Kronos will be. When we got to our assigned areas , we got out weapons ready and waited.

End of Percy's POV

When father had transported us out of the camp, we were standing in front of Gaea. To be honest, I was scared because who knows what she is going to do. She was the one who casted the curse and she is the one who can control what it does next. Father looked at Gaea and she nodded her head and he left the room, leaving me with Gaea. I walked up to her and bowed.

"Grandmother." She looked at me with a disapproving look and I have a feeling why. She's probably disappointed because I told people at camp when reason I was there and the curse that I have. All she did was place her hand on my hand and an immense pain went through my mind and body, then I blacked out.

Dream

I was standing in a dark room, not a sound was heard. I looked around to see if I could see anything, but the room was pitch black until I saw a speck of light. I ran towards and when I got there, I saw myself but not myself. The other me had an evil look in her blood red eyes and was grinning at me.

"What do you want?" I said to the other me. She gave me an evil smile and in reply she said,

"Something that I have been waiting a long time for and it's finally going to happen. Let me explain. When Gaea placed that curse on you, I was created and have been waiting for so long to be free. I was the one who was controlling you and taking over you when you were told to do something evil, I would always come out. But now that the war is upon us, it's time for me to fully take over and help father tear down Olympus once and for all and all you can do is watch from your eyes, but not be able to do anything. Don't worry, I won't do much to that Percy boy that I know you have fallen for. Now it's time to wake up and for me to have some fun." There was a blinding light and everything faded.

End of dream

When I had awoken, I had felt different and the feeling of want to tear down Olympus was strong. The evil side of me has awoken and she was ready and hungry for war.

(A/n - Cliffhanger. Don't worry guys, there will be a part 3 and it will be the war. Will Percy be able to save the one he loves? Or will Olympus and the Gods be brought down for good?)