18

Turning around we all head into the house. It had been a busy afternoon. I was proud of what we had done but there was so much more that we still needed to do. I had a list that I was slowly checking off. I had a day planned for the grand opening and I was going to do everything in my power to make sure that it was all done before then. Tomorrow I was meeting with some of the kids from the neighborhood about working in the shop. Even if they are just cleaning up after the mechanics or driving the cars out to the parking lot for there owners to pick up after they paid. I was going to make sure that any kid who wanted a job and to make a change had that opportunity. If they wanted to learn how to fix the cars like the others then they would be scheduled with someone who knew what they were doing and had the patients to teach someone else. I was probably going to be the one teaching but I am not sure just yet.

Tonight we were going to have a meeting with local school reps to discuss the possibility of some of there students getting credit towards graduating while working here. Like there senior project could be us supplying them with a completely broken down vehicle that they are to completely rebuild. I also have to talk to the college reps about setting up scholarships for the kids that want to go to school and further there careers. They wont have names on the files until the kids accept and take the next step. There was so much that I needed to do still but I knew that I could get it done.

I had decided that I was going to cook a nice meal for us. What it was going to be I am not sure what it was going to be yet. Heading into the kitchen I started grabbing ingredients. As I prepped and diced and seasoned everything I let my mind wonder to all of the possibilities.

"Would you like some help?" Dimitri asked out of no where.

"No I am okay. I prefer doing this alone. I hate people being in here when I am cooking. You just go sit in the living room and relax."

"Okay just let me know if you need anything." he leaned in and kissed my cheek.

"I will." I responded smiling up at him.

He turned and walked out of the kitchen. I focused back on what I was doing. Before I knew it dinner was done and I was dishing it out.

"Dinner is ready come get your plates." I called out. I grabbed my plate and headed into the living room to find something to watch while we ate dinner. As everyone returned to the living room with there food we found spots to sit down and relax. It wasn't before long that I started to itch. It felt like my wolf was about to burst out of my skin. I was getting restless. my knee started bouncing.

"Okay I cant take this any more. I need out. I need to run. I have been cooped up in this skin for most of my life and now that I know I have another one it is like that is the form I want to be in all the time. I cannot handle being in just one. I need to shift every day or I will go insane. I know!!! Lets go on a run. All of us. We can even bring the dogs. Levi could come as well and keep an eye on the babies while we circle around. It would be so much fun. Our own little pack. I just know that I need to be free."

I could tell that they were all thinking about it. It wasnt to long before Mitri stood up and offered me his hand. He was ready to go. Levi stood up and grabbed his running shoes and hoodie. My brothers looked at each other and bolted to the door. I knew that they were excited because they havent gotten to run with me. The three of us still in the house leashed the dogs up and headed out the door and across the street to the woods. just inside the tree line there stood two identacle giant wolves. My brothers. I took one step then a second and jumped into my shift. I walked up to my brothers and allowed our wolves to show there love for each other. Soon Mitris wolf joined us and it was like a big family reunion. I turned and walked up to Levi and grabbed him by his sleeve to bring him into this love fest. After all of our rubbing against each other and combining our scents we took off. Levi had released the puppies from there leashes and they were trying there hardest to keep up. I slowed my pace and so did the others. We all ran as a pack. It was like nothing I had ever felt before. Soon we entered a clearing where we had all decided that we were going to stay there for a little bit. I ran around and played with my puppies for a bit. After some time of playing the puppies laid down. They were tired. I knew then that it was time for us to head home. I walked over to where Belle was sleeping curled into Darrels side and picked her up by the scruff of her neck to carry her home. Levi grabbed his baby and we set off. By the time we made it back home I was tired from everything that has happened today. Levi opened the door for us because we had all just decided that we didnt want to shift back or we had destroyed our clothes in the shift. I know that I did. We all headed our seperate ways. It was time for us to get some sleep because early in the morning our supplies were showing up and then we had a full day of interviews. On top of that we had other things that needed to be done before our meeting with the reps. I didnt even bother shutting the door. I knew that Mitri was behind me. I went to my closet and shifted back and got dressed. When I came back out my bathroom door was closed so I figured that Mitri had borrowed clothes from one of my brothers for the night. I walk over and crawl into bed. My puppy curls up beside me and goes to sleep. Before long the bed beside me dips down. I roll over and look into Mitri's emerald green eyes. I knew that I was exactly where I belonged.