15

I was so deep in thought that I didn't even realize we had already arrived back at the shop. If it wasn't for the tap on my shoulder I would have been deep in thought still.

"So when we get me all situated in the room what do you want to do?" Trenton asked me.

"I really don't know I was thinking about laying down and getting some sleep but we could hang out in my room and watch some television. Or we could sit in there and get to know each other. I know that will piss them off."

"I don't really care what we do as long as we can spend some time together."

We settled with getting to know each other. We talked for hours before sleep took over. When I woke up again all that could be heard was Darrel yelling. I had never heard him raise his voice that I was slightly scared. Gathering the courage I got out of bed and headed to find out what was going on. When I got to the living room I found my brother holding Trenton up against the wall by his throat. He was growling in his face. I had never seen anything like it before. His k-nines were extended out of his gums. It was like Darrel was going feral. not even thinking I ran up and pushed him back.

"What do you think you are doing? You cannot just go around assaulting people like this. What is wrong with you? Have you lost your mind. That is my mate you are trying to kill. Have you stopped to think what you hurting him would do to me? No of course you didn't. You haven't thought passed the pact that you cannot marry me off to another Lykan of your choosing." I was so mad that my alleged brothers wont even take my feelings into consideration when they do the things they do.

"He was in your bed. What are we supposed to think?" Drake seethed.

"Wow that's great now you are worried about my purity. Don't worry I haven't been tainted by the touch of a man since you are so worried about it. Even if I was that would be none of your damn business. It is none of your concern what my mate and I do. He is MY mate. you are just my brothers. If you must know we were in there talking and we ended up falling asleep. That is until you neanderthals woke me up. Now if you don't mind I would like to get some more sleep. I have a very interesting couple of days. I am exhausted from the shift and you are not helping me come back down." I growled back. I was on the verge of shifting and they knew it. They also knew that I would more than likely be out for blood the moment my wolf was loose. Its not that I didn't have control over her but more that she was very angry that they were trying to take her mate away.

"Cierra you need to calm down. We cant have you shifting in here. You need to get yourself together before you do something that you will regret. We are your Alpha's you will respect us." Drake said trying to use his alpha tone on my.

"Yeah not anymore I'm not. After I was taken I was forced into being a rogue remember? I owe no one my allegiance. There for I do not have to obey you. Top that off with the fact that you are my brothers and not my alphas you really have no say in what I do. We are of the same gene pool. If I really wanted to I could challenge you for the rights to run the pack but I wont because that is what you guys have been raised and trained to do. All I want is a chance to be happy with my mate. Can't you even allow me to do that? I don't care about politics or else it would have been a problem. Now if you were acting like usual brothers and threatening to commit bodily harm if he hurt me then it would be a different story but no you are here trying to get him to break all his ties with me and basically shred my heart into a million pieces. We maybe Lykan but there are somethings that can still destroy us mentally and trying to get my mate to reject me is one of them. I cannot believe that you would even think of doing this to me."

"Its not that we want him to reject you it is just that when you were a kid your wolf and another lykans wolf bonded because of a shared tragedy. He had to leave but he swore that when he was an adult he would come back and profess his love and ask you to mate with him. He has been looking for you the entire time you were missing. He could always feel you calling out to him but he could never quite locate you. We just don't want you to get into anything that you will regret when he comes back. We know how much you guys loved each other even as kids. It was a match made in heaven. When you were taken away and word was sent to his family that you were missing just in case you ran away to be with him. We only want what is best for you and we believe that it is him." Darrel explained.

"There is nothing I can do about that. All I ask is that you allow me to get to know my mate and when this mysterious person gets here I will see who I have more of a connection with and who I want to be with after I get to know both of them. It might turn out that he is the one I pick but I might also pick my mate. Just allow me to be the one to make that decision. There is nothing you can do to prevent anything from happening. So just be my brothers and get to know me. Help me learn about our family and who we are. Teach me the things that I need to know and guide me when I am doing something wrong. Be my teachers and my protectors like I know you were when we were kids. That is all I am asking of you."