17

I headed into the kitchen to get myself something to drink. Still not saying anything to anyone. I didn't know what to say even if I wanted to. I was so confused because I could feel everything that this mysterious wolf meant to me. I could also feel everything that I meant to this wolf. It came through our bond like nothing I had ever felt before.

Turning I head back into the living room. It was time to get this talk started. It was then that I noticed they had set up all the furniture. I go sit on the chair and take my headphones out. Gently I please my phone on the table next to me. Belle comes running up to me and climbs into my lap. Stroking her head I look up at everyone.

"Someone better start explaining what the hell is going on. Or I am going to lock everyone it and never look back. Also, give this man some clothes so he can shift and speak for himself."

Drake headed out of the room and came back with a change of clothes. The mystery wolf headed into the bathroom and shifted. When he came back my heart melted. It was then that I realized he was the one I have always been dreaming about. It was him that I always looked for when I looked at the faces of the men around me. It all made sense now. He was my everything. I felt like I could breathe again when he came up and stood in front of me.

" You feel it too don't you." He whispered to me. All I could do was nod. He smiled at me and it's like my heart started beating all over again.

"Mind telling me what is going on?" Trenton asked from behind Dimitri.

"Trenton you need to stand down. She is learning all over again that there is a bond stronger than mates between her and Dimitri. She will lash out if anyone disputes it or tried to separate them. That is how they have always been." Darrell whispered.

"Mitri" I whisper. I gently place Belle back on the floor before I through myself into his arms. With his arms around me and mine around him everything else seemed to slowly fade away. My wolf stopped clawing to be released so she could be with him. I let the tears I was holding in finally flow. I had found him. I had found my soul again. There was nothing anyone could do to change that. Slowly I pulled away from him and looked at Trenton with sad eyes. I knew that even if I didn't want to I would reject him for Mitri. The only good thing about it is that Trent would find a second mate.

"Cierra, please don't do this. Give us time to strengthen our bond. I am your destiny. I was chosen for you by the goddess herself. Why would you fight that?" Trent begged.

"I am sorry Trent but this goes deeper than you could possibly imagine. I know that you were given to me by the goddess herself but Mitri was also given to me by her. Only difference is that the bond him and I have cannot be ignored. He is the king to my queen. It is just how things are. I know I told you that I would give us time but I didn't realize that in every man's face that I have come across it was always him that I was looking for. Not my mates and not my families. It will always be him. You will find your queen one day and she will be to you what he is to me and then you will understand how I feel. I am truly sorry but there is no going back for me. If I had meet you before him things would probably be different. I am sorry to hurt you."

"So that's it. You are rejecting me for him?" Trent asked.

"Yes. There is no one else for me but him. There for I Cierra reject you Trenton as my mate. I am sorry to do this but it is for the best. I would not make you happy because I would not be happy with you. I would always be looking for him." With that being said Trenton stood up gathered his bag and headed out the door. Not looking back because he was to hurt and angry to do so.

"Rose, I know it was hard for you because I did the same thing about a month ago but I could not stop picturing you and looking for you in every woman I came across. It has always been you for me and always will be. I love you Rose always remember that." Dimitri whispered as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into his chest. I nodded knowing that he was right and hoping that Trent forgot about me soon.

"Okay so who wants to get this place set up so we can open our doors next week?? I have equipment coming in tomorrow and there is a lot to do before that happens." I ask the guys excitedly. They all laugh and we head downstairs and start getting the garage ready. Some time later my uncle texted me the name of the garage. I just smiled because I knew why he picked it. I walked over to the guys who were still cleaning and showed them the name. They all just shook there head and went back to cleaning. It was time to show Dimitri the name of my garage.

"Hey Dimirti wanna see what Uncle Harvey chose as the name to the garage?"

"Of course. It is where I will be spending a lot of my time." He said smiling. I couldn't help but smile too.

"So my uncle has always been in my life and he knows everything about me which means he know about you as well so he decided before you were back in my life that the place would be called Mitri Motors. He used the name I call you. I guess he knew that you are always going to be the one I choose no matter what. I should let him know you are here he will probably want to see you." I looked into his eyes and saw that he was more than happy to have the place named after him.

With all the cleaning done we looked around and cheered we were one step closer to opening and another step closer to helping our pack and neighbors out. I couldn't wipe the smile off if my face. This was the happiest I have been in years. Standing in my own shop with my hands intwined with the one person I was meant to be with. Nothing could ruin this for me.