14

"You touch him and I will never come back. I will retrieve my belongings and I will leave you there to wallow in pity wondering where I am and if I am okay. I will open our bond for you to feel all the pain and hurt I am feeling from your mistrust and your lack of caring about my true wellbeing. Push me and I will show you just how serious I am." I hadn't even bothered to turn around to look them in the eyes. I just let the truth of my words flow through our family bond. I reach out and grab Trenton's hand and walk away.

I don't know how long we walked before I was satisfied with the distance between us and my brothers. I just had to get away from them. I had to be myself for once in my life.

"You realize that they just want what's best for you right?" He tried to make me feel better but I was not having it.

"No they want to take away my chance of figuring out if you really are who I want to be with. I am putting my wolf aside here. I just want to know you as my human self. She has already decided that you are who she wants. I get that she has no one else in the world that she could possibly love as much as she loves you and your wolf. I just want to figure us out as a human." I explained.

"I get that but sometimes what we want and what happens are two different things. You are of the purest royal blood. I am just the royal beta's little brother. There is nothing special about me so why would you choose me over a choice mate who has power and prestige?" He said it like it was the easiest thing in the world yet I could hear the hurt in his voice at the thought of me choosing someone else.

"Do you want me to chose someone else? Do you want someone else? Or do you want to take the time to get to know each other and build our relationship into something that they can only dream about having?" I did the best I could at hiding the pain I was feeling at the thought of him rejecting me for someone else.

"I want you. I want to get to know you and I want you to choose me. Both of our wolves are content with each other but that doesn't mean that your true father will okay our relationship."

"Then why don't we make our relationship one that he will be okay with? Not that I really care. I don't even know the man. I think I might know how to get them to accept you being with me better. Now I know that it doesn't sound easy but just hear me out okay?"

"Okay lets hear this plan of yours."

"So I just bought a garage on the south side of town. It has a nice apartment above it. Levi, Drake, Darrel and I are going to be living there but the place is mine so I can have a guest staying with me for a while. What do you think about coming and staying at my place with us for a while? Give them the time to get used to the idea of us together? Let them see us working together and being a team and they will have no choice but to see that us being apart isn't what is best for us. What do you think?" I was kind of nervous about his answer because I was putting myself out there to him and I had never done that with anyone before.

"I think it is a good idea but how do you think they are going to react to there newest house guest?"

"Honestly I don't really care. As long as you are there with me and we are working on forming a relationship as people as well as with our wolves then that is all that matters to me. Now when do you want to get some stuff so you can join me in my anti-bossy big brother mission? Or we can call it the piss off future Alpha kings mission. Which one do you prefer? Personally I want to piss them off because they pissed me off. They tried to take you from me without a second thought so it is my turn to make them feel this pain."

"Well then little mate what are we waiting for? Let's go get me some stuff so we can figure us out while irritating your brothers." He gave a laugh because I mean what else was there to do in this kind of situation? Laughing I followed him outside.

"How did you get here? I don't see your car."

"Well you see I had no control over myself. I wanted answers and something inside me told me that you would have them so yeah I ended up here before I completely know what I was doing."

"You walked all the way here? From the south side of town. Dressed like that? What am I going to do with you? You could have been assaulted." He as getting worked up over nothing. I had already talk to a lot of the people out there about my garage and they have made me feel welcomed

"Nothing is going to happen to me. I am helping them so they want to help me and they look out for me."