16

I knew that if I was going to end up with this other person then it would happen but I was not going to reject my mate because of a man that I don't even know. I was nervous to meet this mysterious person but that wouldn't stop me from exploring the bond my mate and I have. There could be multiple outcomes and I was not sure what one we would face but I knew that I was going to give everything more thought than my brothers did. 

"I am going to my room. When I come back out I want all of this fixed and you guys getting along. Am I clear?" knowing that they were just trying to protect me I let there attitude slide for now but if they try to start anything again I will hand them there ass' back to them on a silver platter. 

"Okay fine we will do our best to work together and behave but I make no promises that this friend of your will be as understanding of the situation." Drake called after me as I returned to my room. I changed into running clothes grabbed my headphones and cell   leaving my room I head to the front door. I put in my headphones and listen to my favorite K pop playlist. As I took off down the road and into the trees I tuned everything out and focused on my running path. It wasn't long before I felt a presence running beside me. I knew that I had met this person before but I had no clue where. He made me feel like I was home. I knew that he was not my mate but I was connected to him. It felt deeper than anything I had ever felt before. I turned to get a look at this mystery person but when I turned around they were no longer there. Turning in a full circle I still couldn't find them. they were no where to be found. That is until I felt something we hit the back of my hand. In response I jumped back and rotated around to look at the offender. All I saw was a giant grey wolf standing there with his tongue lolled out. I stared at him and he cocked his head to the side and looked to cute for words. I had to figure out what was going on before this got out of control. 

I had no clue what to do about the situation on hand. I knew that I had to do something I just wasn't sure what that was going to be. Sighing I turned and headed back to the house. I knew that this guy was going to follow me. He was connected to me after all. It is like we could feel each other in ways that one should only feel a mate but we didn't have the mate bond that Trenton and I had. It was strange. I wanted to always be with his and never leave his side but I knew that I had to be mindful because of the mate that I do have. How could this have happened to me? What did I do to deserve all that I am being put through? Is this pay back for something that I did in another life? When I reached the shop I stormed up the stairs and into the house. I ignored everyone and slammed my bedroom door shut I wanted to be alone and no one was going to stop me this time. 

I left my headphones in with my kpop playlist on repeat turning the volume up all the way I curled up on my bed and knew that I was had to face reality eventually but decided that I would rather drown in the world of my Bias' than in the world where everyone is trying to decide my fate for me but myself. 

I have no idea how long I stayed in my room drowning out the world when Levi came in to check on me. I was in the same position as I was when I first locked myself in and I would remain just like this until I was done drowning in self pity. However long that took. When I made no move to respond to his inquiries he turned around and left. Only to come back a few hours later. I have no clue how long this happened but it is all that happened that day. I was wallowing and I wanted to remain that way until I felt that it was enough. 

I guess Levi had enough and decided that it was time to send one of the other guys in but they got the same reaction as he did. I said nothing. I didn't even move a muscle. I wanted nothing to do with any of them. 

Finally I decided that it was time for me to travel out of my room and get something to eat. When I entered the living room everyone stopped what they were doing and turned to face me. Even the giant grey silver wolf. He stood up and trotted over to me like the distance was killing him. Without even realizing I was doing it my hand reached out and my fingers curled around his fur. I felt more relaxed and less on edge than I had in a very long time with just that simple movement. I knew that I was going to have to get answers from them or else I wouldn't know why him and I had this connection. I am not complaining but that doesn't make it easier for me or anyone else in this situation. What can I do to make this easier on everyone? That is the question that is consistently going through my head. What moves can I make that will be less painful for all of us? What can I do? I am lost in these questions that I have no clue what is going on anymore.