9

"You have thought this through pretty well haven't you. I think I know what property you are talking about. It was previously used as an automotive garage so it is already set up for it." Darrel said

"Yeah and the apartment is huge. The ground floor is the garage. The second and third floor is the apartment. The second floor is the living room, kitchen, dining room. There is a bathroom. There is a fireplace and big bay windows. The third floor has three bedrooms apart from the master bedroom. Three bathrooms, one in between the bedrooms the other in the master bedroom. There is a balcony off the master bedroom. The third bedroom has a built-in bathroom. I love it. They are holding it for me. I just need a few things before they will let me sign the lease."

"sounds amazing. Can we come live with you?" Drake laughed. I chuckled.

"There would be room but what about your house?" I inquired.

"Oh, that is the pack house. We do not have our own place." Darrel said.

"Yeah why not you guys are in this business as well might as well be there to watch it bloom right." They looked at me and smiled. I knew that this was the right thing to do. Strangely the location wasn't too far from where Drake exited out of the trees.

"So, we are going to go sign the lease tomorrow?" Drake asked.

"Yeah it is a rent to own deal. They want to make sure that we are a good fit for the building. They already know that I have a dog. How are we going to explain you two?" I wondered.

"Well we could always tell them we are business partners and we all want to be there to nurture it like it was a baby or we could tell them that you are our wife." Drake said.

"We could say that we are friends who decided to live together." Darrel suggested. I looked at him and was happy with that option. I reached over and kissed him on the cheek. Straightened back up and pressed play on the movie. We were having a nice time watching the movie and just hanging out with each other when the doorbell rang. I looked at the time, it read eleven thirty. Weird who would be showing up here at this hour?

I got up and headed to the door. I looked out the peep hole and saw that it was Levi. He looked like hell. I opened the door.

"Holy fuck Levi! Are you okay? What the fuck happened to you?" I asked pulling him into the apartment. I led him to the couch.

"Dad did. He was angry. He found out that I'm gay and just lost it. I had never seen him like this before. I tried to talk to him but he was just not having it. He threw shit at me. I am sorry for coming here like this. I just didn't know where else to go. You are the only family I have left..." Levi trailed off, suddenly bursting into a loud sob. I wrapped my arms around him and just held him as he cried.

"Tomorrow Drake and I are going to sign the lease on the property for my garage. There is a bedroom there for you. It has its own bathroom so you won't have to share with Drake and his brother. You are my brother and I will not allow you to live on the streets. Plus, you can work the front desk better than any secretary I know. What do you say want to join me in my adventures?" I whisper.

"Can Jerome come over from time to time?" He asked.

"Yeah, I love Jerome and he makes you happy. Just no insanely loud sex please." He laughed. It was nice knowing that I could make him laugh.

"Wait, you said Drake and his brother? Who are these guys you mentioned?" Levi was always inquisitive.

"That would be us. I am Drake and this is my brother Darrel. We are helping Cierra with her business. We have agreed to invest in it. So, it looks like it will be a full house." Drake and Darrel came walking out of the hallway. I watched Levi's reaction to seeing them. His eyes slowly looked them up and down. Then he looked between the two of them. I knew he was figuring things out. He was smart like that.

"So, Darrel, you can turn into a wolf. That is so cool. You two better be nice to my sister here. She has had enough shit happen in her life she doesn't need any more. I remember when her mom forced this strange nasty smelling liquid down her throat. It made her sick for weeks afterwards. I watched her spasm out and puke up blood. After that she never shifted again. It was so awesome playing with her when she was in her wolf form. She was absolutely beautiful."

"Okay so we have a full house tonight and we are all in there watching a movie. Let's go before one of us falls asleep." Darrel laughed.

"Levi has his own room so when he starts feeling tired he will just go to bed. We have been best friends since we were like five. It is expected. Plus, Harvey loves Levi like he was his own family. Shit, Levi Harvey is going to kill your dad when he finds out." I was ushering them into the room when I saw Harvey walk in.

"When who finds out what?" Harvey asked. I looked at Levi. Then I looked at the twins not knowing what to say.

"We will tell you in the morning. Levi is staying the night as well but you get your drunk ass in bed before you fall out in the hallway. Come on, let's go Harvey. I love you Harvey" I wrap his arm around my shoulder and help him to bed. His date had to have ended badly if he was drunk. I didn't want him to find out about Levi this way.

"When who finds out what Cierra?" He was out like a light right after asking so thankfully I won't have to answer.