He moved closer to me, his face inches from mine. His small smile turned into a grin, his hands resting against either side of my face.

I glanced to Morgan real quickly, only to be met with plain white darkness around us and the bed.

"Surprise." He said wickedly, his breath fanning my face.

"Stop." I said when he bent his head down to my neck, breathing in the scent of my blood.

"Even if you could stop me, you wouldn't. I can feel it in your heart - you're just dying for my touch." He pulled away from my neck, sneering at me.

"You disgusting beast." I spat in his face, as he wiped it off in annoyance, pulling back from me, a smirk playing on his lips as he climbed off the bed.

"Lets get down to business then, shall we?" He clapped his hands together, his expression shifting from amusement to seriousness.

"What do you want." I snapped.

"I am here to warn you, Jade Alexander." Silas spoke.

"Get out of my head." I spoke, trying to break free of his intense stare.

"That locket. Its not what you think it is." He continued on.

"Get OUT!" I screamed.

"You are screaming. Stop screaming. Please." He spoke calmly with a tinge of amusement in his voice.

"Then get out."

"All I ask is a few minutes of your time. Well, you really don't have a say in this since I'm controlling your mind. So you are going to shut up and listen like a good little pet." He spat out.

I stayed silent then, glaring needles into his eyes. I felt myself stop struggling against Silas, my body relaxing against my will.

"Good... Now. That locket. That curse that you all think is quotation marks 'evil'." He started once again, looking deep into my right eye.

"The color, the physical form of something does not define its true nature. Its the inside, the soul, that defines it. It is the inside that matters most.

Now the curse takes a form of red as blood, which defines what and whom it was created from. Me.

Yes, I myself am what you all think. Evil. But the curse? That's a whole different story."

"I don't care." I interrupted him. But he ignored my comment, continuing on.

"You see, my dear, the curse, the locket, is not what you think it is. The locket, was merely made for the protection of the curse.

The curse, my most successful creation, is to protect the one of the purest heart, the one of the purest blood, incase I couldn't protect that human. And only that curse would be activated if I had found the pure one.

And then came a wicked witch who stole the locket from me. The one I loathe the most. Also known as Jade Margaret.

You see, my dear. If it weren't for the Originals, I wouldn't have slaughtered numerous villages and humans in search for the locket. The locket in which belonged to you. The curse which protects you.

Do you see who the good guy is now, Jade Alexander?" He spoke so softly and sincerely, that I felt my heart feel for him. Shock was alive all over my face and I felt my heart coil uncomfortably.

"I don't understand. You created the locket, the curse, to find me?"

"Indeed. And then your selfish ancestor played me, by playing your lover. Klaus." He smirked at the end if his comment, starting to pace around the bed.