"And there's one more thing that you need to know." Jaebum added.

"W-what is it?" Jinyoung muttered.

"Mark hyung..." It was Youngjae's turn to reveal the stories that were hidden from him. "Mark hyung met your father and he was the one who paid your father's operation. The reason why Mark wanted you to fix your relationship with your family, it's because that's your father's wish."

Jinyoung eyes were brimming with tears while listening to Youngjae. The people who he thought that abandoned him, were actually searching for him. He couldn't believe all the things that he heard.

Both Jaebum and Youngjae looked at him with a pathetic look. Jaebum approached Jinyoung and together with his boyfriend, they hugged Jinyoung who broke down in tears as soon as he felt them hugging him.

A loud knock from the door disturbed Mark from his sleep. After a 4-hour drive going to Busan, Mark took a nap as soon as he arrived at his hotel. But an annoying knocked from his door didn't want him to experience a peaceful nap.

He lazily got off from his bed, eyes were half open as he trudged towards the door. He held the door knob and twisted it open. As soon as he saw the person behind the door, he rubbed his eyes and looked at the person again. The person in front of him just smiled while staring at Mark who's acting like as if he saw a ghost.

"Jinyoung? Park Jinyoung?" Mark muttered. "What are you doing here?"

A small smile plastered on Jinyoung's face, he entered the room without saying anything while the older was totally puzzled about what was happening.

The younger just walked silently, he placed his luggage at the living room then he sat on the couch while Mark sat beside him.

"Tell me, what happened? Why did you come here suddenly?" Mark asked.

"Why? Don't you want me here?" Jinyoung responded with questions then he looked around the place. "Are you hiding your mistress?"

"Hey, what are you talking about? Just I thought you don't want to come here and also I don't have a mistress."

"Jaebum came to our place and we had a talk." He stated. "At first, I said that I don't want to follow you but..."

"But?"

"But he told me that you've been seeing my father while I was in Canada. Is that true?"

"Aishh that Im Jaebum." The older hissed, he's thankful that the two offered in helping him convince Jinyoung but he didn't expect for the two to spill his secret.

"Why didn't you tell me about it?" Jinyoung asked with a soft voice.

"I'm..." Mark held Jinyoung's hand before he continued to speak. "First, I want to apologize for keeping this as a secret from you. Second, it's true that I've been meeting your father. He knew about us."

"Then what did he say? He got angry right? And then he said that I'm a disgrace in our family and he doesn't want to see me anymore? Right?"

"He said he wants to see you." Mark plainly said as he ignored Jinyoung's accusations towards his father. "I often visit him after his operation and he always tells me how much he misses you."

"You're lying."

"That's true. If you don't want to believe me, we can visit him if you want."

Jinyoung shook his head a million times after what Mark said. Mark snorted with a smirk and he pulled his boyfriend into a hug.

"It's okay, I will not force you."

Jinyoung rested his head on Mark's chest then he closed his eyes, enjoying the warm hug that the older provided. "You saved my father right? You paid his operation."