I Have Something Special

Me: "Hello my readers!" 

Readers: *looks angry* "Do you bring a new chapter for us?"

Me: *gulps* "No, but-"

Readers: "Get her!"

Me: "Wait! I have something! Something special!"

Readers: *looks at me suspiciously* "Hmm.. we are listening, go on."

Me: "So, if I'm not giving you a chapter, I'm going to give you a short story. I'm still going to give you edits in the first and third week though. Deal?"

Readers: "Deal!"

SHORT STORY

Jelsa

Takes place after they decided to go to an apple tree on chapter 5 (Camping Time (Part 1))

*ELSA'S POV

We are now walking to find an apple tree that Jack has talked about. While I'm walking, I look at my surrounding and realize how pretty the view is. The tall trees with their green leaves, the clear blue sky, the sound of the whistling birds... And don't forget about how fresh the air is here.

"We have arrived!" Jack said. Weird, I don't see any apples around here, but I do see an apple tree.

"Wait, where are the apples?" Jack looks confused and starts to check the tree in front of us. From the look on his face, I'm sure he has not found any single apple after checking the tree.

"Maybe this is the wrong tree?" I said.

"No, it's not. I'm pretty sure this is the right one."

Suddenly, we hear something near us. We take a closer look, and then we see a brown horse. It's eating some apples, which I think are from the tree that Jack has found.

"This is not fair!" Jack frowned, which makes me giggle. He looks like a child rather than a winter spirit.

"Come on Jack, there is no need to act like that. Let's just go back to the camp." I said, trying to cheer him up. He sighs and then nods.

*JACK'S POV

I can't believe that horse ate all of the apples. What a greedy horse. Suddenly, I see a flying sentence made of ice in front of me.

'Cheer up! You look better with a smile on your face.'

I look at Elsa and she smiles at me. A smile is slowly forming on my face.

"That's better."

We are smiling and walking together while heading back to the camp.