Arrows of Doom (Part 1)

*HICCUP'S POV

Pfft. Is he serious? A bear? What kind of joke is this? But I think I take this too easily. Because now I see the most daring girl I've ever met is shaking her head and whispering 'no' so many times while trembling. You guys must be thinking I have an incredible hearing, but actually I was beside her so I can hear her.

Merida unexpectedly shot an arrow to the bear and hit it perfectly on one of its arm. Strangely, his arm doesn't bleed, Merida gasped when she realize that. I can see the bear smirking evilly to us if that is possible.

"Mer, what is that?" Elsa asked while points to the mysterious bear in front of us. Merida took a deep breath and let it go. The other comes closer to us. "That is Mor'du. My enemy from the past. He should be already dead, but I don't know how it's come back to life." Merida told us.

"Then, we can just beat it again! No need to be this scared!" Jack said. "It's not that easy, it's a cursed bear after all." Jack's spirit vanished in an instant. All of the sudden, we heard a loud roar and see Mor'du is heading rapidly towards us. We immediately stand away and go to a battle position.

*MERIDA'S POV

I'm going to defeat you again Mor'du! Just you wait until you have an arrow in your head! I shoot my arrow again, but this time to his back, and once again he doesn't affect by it at all. Ugh! This is sooooo annoying!

"Toothless, attack!" Hiccup commended to Toothless, who is now blasting his hot fire to Mor'du or soon-to-be fried Mor'du. The fire went to Mor'du so it makes smoke that is surrounding us. After a while we can see clearly again, but what we saw is not victory, but black sand who protects the cursed bear inside of it.

The black shield disappeared and changes into black arrows that are going to us. Hiccup grabs my hand and takes me to Toothless. We got into Toothless and fly away from the arrows. Punzie and Eugene were running away, Kristoff, Anna and the guardians were riding the sleigh. Meanwhile, Jack was carrying Elsa bridal style and also flies away.

"We need to make them stop chasing us!" I said to Hiccup while holding his shirt so I won't fall. "I know, I know... Aha! I know!" Hiccup suddenly shouted happily. He said something to Toothless and Toothless starts to fly faster than before while the arrows are still chasing us.

Soon, I can see we are heading higher passing a few clouds. "Um, Hiccup what is your idea?" I asked hesitantly. "You'll see." He replied simply and smirked. We keep flying higher until we arrived to the clouds that look thick. "It's show time." Hiccup said quietly but I can still hear it anyway.

Toothless starts to blast his fire to different directions. Well, this is weird. "Look over there." Hiccup turned over and said to me. He points to the confused arrows surrounded by the thick clouds.

Oh, I understand now! We went to the clouds so the arrows will lose us, and then Toothless will blow his fire to different directions and make the arrows confused about our unknown position! He is such a genius! But, how are we going to destroy them?

"Just wait, and you will know." Hiccup chuckled and turns to the front again. Is he a mind reader? If that so, I have to be careful around him, because he will know about my feelings and thoughts for him. Huh? What? Agh! Never mind!

"Toothless, go!" Hiccup suddenly shouted and Toothless starts to fly in full speed, so I accidentally wrap my hands around Hiccup's torso. "Sorry, sorry, sorry!" I said that and about to let go of my hands, but one of Hiccup's hand holds them. "It's okay, and if you are about to let go your hands, you are going to fall. So hang on tight, 'kay?" He said and I hum in response.