My Dragon

*MERIDA'S POV

Wow, these dragons are awesome. I wonder which one is better for me. Suddenly, we hear a loud roar. The sound came from a red skinned dragon. Its yellow eyes looked...... scared.

"Oh no, she's panicking again

"Oh no, she's panicking again." Hiccup said and took a dead fish. He gave it and the dragon sniff the fish before eating it. She calmed dawn and Hiccup rubs the dragon's head. "What do you mean? Does this thing often happen?" I asked and looked to the dragon in pity.

"Yeah, this dragon has a horrible past. We found it alone in a wood nearby. We also saw blood, arrows and a dead dragon. We assumed that someone killed her mother but he or she can't kill her daughter because he or she wounded pretty bad. So this person left her with the though she will dead soon. But Hiccup and I found her and brought her here." Astrid explained.

I... I lost for words. That's very sad. "What is her name?" Anna asked. "This is Sparks." Hiccup introduced. "May I?" I asked for permissions and Hiccup nodded. She helped placed my hand on her head. Sparks began to panic but I calmed her.

"It's okay, it's okay. Don't worry, everything is fine." She stopped panicking and I guess she likes me. "Okay, that dragon is for you then." Astrid said and I smiled happily.

"Can we search mine and Kristoff's now?" Anna asked excitedly. "Okay, okay. Let's go." Elsa said.

*KRISTOFF'S POV

Oh no, please don't! I'm doomed! Oh Sven, how I miss you. Next time I'm going to make a song that reindeer is better than dragon. "How about this one?" Hiccup pointed to a huge dragon with white and magenta color on its skin.

 "How about this one?" Hiccup pointed to a huge dragon with white and magenta color on its skin

"Awesome, it's so beautiful! What its name?" Anna asked. "She doesn't have a name yet. We just found her two days before today. You could name her if you want." Astrid said.

Hmm.... what should I choose? Deadly, The Reason I Die, Last Day, Kristoff Died Because Of Me? "I think Icy will be nice." Anna said. "Why?" I asked, clearly clueless. "Because, Ice is the reason you can still alive until now. And it's the first thing you told about yourself to me." Anna answered.

Oh my God, I think I might cry. "Oh Anna..." I hug her and she hug back. We stayed like that for not too long because you know why.

"I can't! Please! I'm going to past out!"

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

"Alert, alert! The fangirlsare going down! I repeat, the fangirlsare going down!"

"Punzie, calm down."

"Aww, my little sister really is growing up. I'm so proud, I think I will cry."

"Don't cry snowflake."

"This is too cheesy for me."

We stopped hugging but everyone still crazy about that. "Guys, that's enough okay." Anna said. Everybody got silent and nodded. We went outside to try to ride our dragons. I hope I won't fall.

*HICCUP'S POV

We arrived at a large meadow in the wood. Everything is nice. Except for Eugene's and Kristoff girly shouts that are able to made my ears feel awful.

Oh, did I mention that Tuffnut, Ruffnut, Snotlout, and Fishlegs are coming along? Well they are actually. And don't forget about their dragons.

"Okay, here we are guys. I hope you all are ready. I'm going to teach you how to train your dragon."

~~°🐲°~~

Here it is guys!!
I'm sorry if it's too short, but this is what I can do. It's already late in my place, so bye!