Old Enemies

*ELSA'S POV

"Frosty!"

I let go of Jack and run to my dragon. She is now lying down while Hiccup is checking her. The others are here too. From their expressions, I know they feel bad for her too.

She looks really bad. There are scratches on her wings. I guess she has it because of the fire ball and when she fell she must have been hit by branches. That does explain the condition of the trees near us.

"I'm sorry." I whispered while touching the head of my poor dragon. She doesn't deserve this.

"She can't go with us anymore. She was injured pretty badly. Snotlout, Fishlegs, Tuffnut, and Ruffnut. You guys need to go bring Frosty back to Berk. The rest of us will continue our journey to Corona." Everyone nodded.

"Wait. How about me? "I asked. "Jack will carry you." Hiccup simply answered.

Ok....

Wait....

WHAT?!

"Uh... no thanks. I will go with Anna." I said. "Nope." Anna replied. "Okay, maybe Merida." I said. "No." Merida said.

"Eugene?"

"No."

"Hiccup?"

"No, sorry."

"The guardians?"

"It's already full."

"Astrid?"

"It's a no."

Huft... Why is this happening to me? "Alright, I guess I will go with Jack."

(Jack's Mind)

Me?! AAHHHHH! THANKS GUYS! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! WOOHOO!

(Back to Elsa's POV)

"O-okay!" Jack replied. Hmm.. I don't understand. Why is he suddenly become nervous? Whatever.

"Guys! Watch out!" Jack said than he uses his power to freeze a fire ball. "Everyone, battle position! We have an enemy." We went to our position and prepare for another attack.

Then, a black man shows himself. He is holding a bull hook and looking at us with a creepy smile. He only has one arm. Hiccup suddenly gasped. "No way... Drago?"

*HICCUP'S POV

"Yes, I'm back, Hiccup." Drago replied. I can't believe it. I thought he was dead. How can this happen? Pitch. It must be his doing.

"What do you want now?" I asked with anger. "You know, there is this guy. He said that he will keep me alive if I kill you and your friends. Since I also hate you, I guess I will do it." He answered and smiles evilly.

"You won't make it. Just give up now. It's one against twelve of us." Merida said.

"Are you sure that I'm alone?" After that, a black dragon came up.

*This is what the dragon looks like.

Not just a dragon, but a black bear also shows up

Not just a dragon, but a black bear also shows up. Wait.. that black bear looks familiar...

"Mor'du!"

*MERIDA'S POV

"That's it! I'm going to kill this bear right now!" I shouted and shot an arrow to Mor'du. But then, Mor'du burnt my arrow with fire that came out of his mouth.

Oh yeah, I forgot that we are fighting a magical Mor'du right now. And don't forget this big black guy too. How wonderful is this! Note the sarcasm.

"You are all pathetic. You better give up now." Drago said. Okay, that's it! I shot an arrow to him. "Haha, miss me." That was just a distraction. Then, I went to him and use an arrow to hurt one of his legs by stabbing it.

That's weird. Instead of blood coming out from the wound I just made, it's sand. Black sand for more precise. "Not bad little girl. But you should have done more than that!"

"Merida! Look out!"

Hiccup quickly went to us and blocks Drago's bull hook that was trying to hit me with his fire sword. After that, Hiccup punches his face and cuts off one of his arm. So, now he can't use his weapon anymore.

Hiccup pointed his sword at Drago and says, "Give up, Drago. It's game over." But Drago is just making a creepy smile on his ugly face.

"Oh, no. The real game has just begun."

A few seconds later, Drago's arm returns to normal. Luckily, it's just one. "How do you like my new upgrade? Pretty cool, right?" Drago said. "Now, shall we start the real game?" Drago offered.

"It's on." All of us answered bravely. 

~¡!🐻!¡~

Hi!

So, enjoy this chapter guys. Sorry if it's too short.