Living at Berk

*MERIDA'S POV
I opened my eyes slowly and blinked a few times because my vision is blurry. Where am I? What happened? There are too many questions in my head. I looked around and realized I'm in a room right now. It's kind of dark in here and I can hear weird noises from outside.

Then, somebody opened the door in my room. "Hello, I see you are awake now." A girl with braided blonde hair said. Oh, that's the girl I wanted to shoot yesterday. What is her name? Astrud? Mastrid? Well, that is a weird name.

"Yes, where am I actually? Um... Mastrid?" I asked. She giggled a little. "It's Astrid and you're in my house right now. The others are in different house. But mostly, in Hiccup's house. I think you better be here, because in Hiccup's house will be quite of loud." She explained and I nodded in understandment.

"And there are Tooth and Anna too in here." She said. We chatted for a while and I think we can be friends. Suddenly, we heard a scream. "The others must be awake." We quickly go to Anna's and Tooth's room. After we entered it, we see Tooth's and Anna's worried and shocked faces.

"Where are we?" Anna asked. Astrid explained everything to them and they calmed down. "Oh, thanks then!" Anna thanked her. "No problem." We talked for who knows how long and we are getting along really well too.

*EUGENE'S POV
Where. Am. I?! Help! I got kidnapped! Where is Punzie? Oh no! I panicked and screamed. I hear a groan and noticed that Jack is actually on another bed in this room.

"Someone is trying to sleep here!" He put a pillow on his head and started to sleep again. So, I screamed again and he walked grumpily to me. "Can you please stop?!" I simply said no and he face palmed.

"You do know that we are in an unknown place, right?" I asked and he looked around. His eyes went wide and he screamed. We hugged each other while screaming for help.

"Spare our lives, please!"

"I can't die, but please let us out of here!"

"Oh yeah, you are an immortal."

We continued to scream and the door burst open. We saw Hiccup and he rolled his eyes when he saw us. "Don't worry guys! It's just the two sleepyheads!" He walked towards us while laughing.

"What is wrong with you?" He continued to laughing like there is no tomorrow. Jack and I stared at each other, and then we screamed again. We stopped hugging and get away from each other. Eww, eww, eww!

I'm tired of hearing their laughter. After Hiccup told them what happened, they won't stop laughing. I prefer to hear Cassandra getting mad of me because of something ridiculous.

"You guys should have seen their faces!"

"This is soooooo funny!"

"I can't believe you guys have done that!"

"You're too funny, my mate."

"My belly hurts already!"

Jack also looked pissed. But suddenly, he smirked. Oh, I know that smirk. He made a huge snowball and throws it to the laughing people. Now, it's Jack's and my turn to laugh. Suddenly, a snowball hit Jack's face.

"Okay, now who did that?" Jack asked and everyone pointed to Elsa. "What? You asked for a battle!" Elsa said. "Game on, my snowflake." Ooooh, someone is in love! And, so the weirdest snowball fight is began. I can't believe we played in a house.

"For chocolate's sake! What are you guys doing?!" Anna asked and looked shocked. She came with Tooth, Merida, Astrid, and Punzie. Punzie!!! "Having a snowball fight, duh!" Jack said in a matter of fact tone. Then, Elsa threw a snowball again to him. The other girls joined us too, and we keep playing.