The Missing Rapunzel

*HICCUP'S POV

"So, first thing first. You should not be afraid of your dragon. Second, believe in yourself and your dragon. Third, don't rush. Be patient. It takes time to be able to train your dragon. Do you guys understand?" I asked.

"Tuffnut, Ruffnut, Snotlout, Fishlegs! Wake up!" Astrid woke them up and I face palmed. How can they be my friends?

"What? What happen?"

"Five more hours."

"You ruined my pretty sleep."

"I'm hungry."

God, please help me. I don't know what I should do to them anymore. "Snotlout, just wake up. We are going to ride our dragons." I said and he jolted awake. "Now that's what I called fun. Let's go! Come on Hiccup! Don't be lazy."

I'm feeling like I can kill someone right now! Deep breath, deep breath. "Okay everyone; please get on your dragon."

"Okay, Mr. Hiccup!" Everyone said that altogether and I'm speechless. I'm really really lost for words. So, I only got on Toothless. "Okay, so Astrid, Tuffnut, Ruffnut, Fishlegs, Snotlout and I will take care of you if you need us. On the count of three. 1....2....3!"

*RAPUNZEL POV

Today has been so amazing for me and my friends. We learnt how to ride a dragon and we flew to many kind of places. We saw waterfall, a huge lake, and we even went to a mountain!

Everyone seemed to enjoy their time. Especially the Jelsa couple. Jack hugged Elsa and calmed her, because Elsa felt from her dragon. Of course, Jack is the one who caught her. That was so romantic!

Don't forget the others too. Kristoff and Anna was laughing and smiling to each other all the way. Hiccup and Merida were chatting and they are really cute. They blushed a few times when we teased them.

How about me? Well, Eugene was very sweet to me. He acted like he was brave for me. But I know he was scared because of the dragons. Ooooh, I love him so much.

I moaned and decided to go to sleep because it's already late. I finished my last picture about all of us are smiling and closed my journal. But when I was about to sleep I hear something.

"Rapunzel...."

"Who is that?" I said and no one answer it. I'm slowly walking towards the door. I opened the door and looked outside the room. "Hello? Is anybody there?"

I went outside the room to search for that sound. "Hel-Mmmm. Mmm!" Someone is covering my mouth. Then this person hit my head and I'm slowly losing my consciousness.

"Good night my flower."

*JACK'S POV

What is wrong with all of these noises? I'm trying to sleep right here. "Jack, Jack, wake up!" Elsa angelic voice woke me up. I'm so lucky she is the one that woke me up.

"What's wrong snowflake?" I asked and get up. "First don't call me snowflake. Second, Punzie is missing!" She replied and I really surprised. Like, how? "What? When did this happen?"

"I don't know when to be exact. But she wasn't in her room this morning. Even Tooth and Anna who are her roommates don't know about this too." Elsa must be feeling really sad and scared right now.

"Hey, hey, don't worry. We will find her I promise." I hugged her and calmed her like I usually do. "Thanks Jack." She hugged me back. We let go after a few minutes and go to see the others.

Wow, Eugene looked like a total mess. His eyes are red and puffy, and his hair is so messy. It's not like the Eugene I know.

The situation in here is pretty awful too. Anna is crying and Kristoff is trying to cheer her up. The guardians, Astrid, Merida, and Hiccup are discussing about the problem.

In the middle of this incredibly horrible state, black sand show up out of nowhere. I grabbed my staff and prepare for the attack. The black sand are swirling and swirling around. Then, the black sand made a word on the wall.

'Corona'

That must be where Punzie is! "We have to go to Corona now. I'm going to prepare the dragons and called Tuffnut, Ruffnut, Snotlout, and Fishlegs too." Hiccup said and started to walk away.

"I'm coming with you." Merida then followed Hiccup. Yeah, Merida knows a lot about dragons now. So, she can help Hiccup. "Don't worry, Eugene. We are going to save her." Elsa said.

"I hope so. Because a world without her is a world without living..."

--{🌻}--

Hello! Author's here!

I'm sorry if this is too short, but maybe the chapters are going to be this long from now on. Or maybe shorter.

So, actually this is a miracle that I can update. I thought I won't update again.

I had writer's block! This is horrible! But...

After I watched 'Smallfoot' yesterday, so many ideas came to my head! Yey!

Okay, so bye! Have a nice day!