when they finally arrived at her apartment —which makes her goosebumps because she never tells her adress— she climbs off the bike and hand him the helmet. "thank you, i guess." she said, offering a smile for him. he nods, giving his own sinful smirk as he told her to take care. she walks away with a big smile she can't hide.

yerim don't know why but she loves what happened tonight. despite jungkook being a whole ass bitch and keep getting on her nerve, she loves spending the night with him. in the elevator, her smiles didn't disappear until her feet stops in front of the grey door of her apartment.

she stands there looking at the knob silently. how will she tells sooyoung about what happened ? if she told her about what happened at the cafe —the line that come out from jungkook's mouth still fresh in her mind— will she holds herself back. of course not. sooyoung will surely meet up with jungkook and start nagging him about being a stalker. if she tells her that jungkook does know everything about her, sooyoung will surely report it to mr kang. and to be more dramatic, she surely will post it on social media, telling people to back away from jungkook.

that's the last thing yerim wants. she twisted the door knob and enters the dark hall. then the sound of the television were heard. "i'm home." she calls out, turning on the switch of the lamp.

"oh my god kim yerim !" sooyoung screeches from the couch, she rushes up to her and hug her small frame tightly. "where have you been ? is that psycho with you ? what did he do ? where did he took you ? how do you manage to escape ? how did you find your way home ?"

now this is her dramatic queen.

"i was fine. i'm just out to drink some coffee." she says, which earning a disgusted look from sooyoung. "for two hours ?" the older folds her arms on her chest, her foot taps impatiently on the tiles. yerim raises her brows a little amused, we've been out for that long. "where have you been with that psycho ?" her face strict and serious, causing yerim to goosebump. "we were just walking, then i decided to grab some coffee." she states, making a puppy eyes in hope sooyoung wouldn't be too mad about her grabbing some coffee. with jungkook

"oh my, tell me what the fuck happened." she pulls her smaller hand to the couch and pushed her to sit beside her. the show she was watching were set on pause. "nothing really happen. i walk up to him and he ask for a walk. i don't know why i agreed but yeah. he bought me this because it was cold." sooyoung scan her new outfit, nodding her head to tell her to proceed. "told you we just walk, until we reached the cafe and i asked for a coffee. we talk a lot, yeah. that's it."

yea that was indeed a lie, they didn't really talk. "he isn't following me sooyoung. he was surprised to meet me at the arcade too." she sighs, looking down to her fidgeting fingers. "i know, i saw his expression. but why didn't you tell me you left with him ? i was worried sick." yerim shrugs, grinning innocently.

"sehun arrived five minutes after you left. he asked for you though but don't worry, i told him you're at toilet. it was funny because he keep asking." she lets out a slight laugh as she remembers earlier event. "i told him you might left home and he seems disappointed. i think he like you so much." yerim's heart flutters, her blood rushed in her adrenaline. her mind wanting to picture the image of sehun smiling at the cafeteria but she can't. it's like she had forgotten his face. and the only face that appears is jungkook's

fuck

"i'm not satisfied. you told me you just walked but you smell different." sooyoung interrupts her thought, her eyes focus on the television, she doesn't seem as serious as before but her question does. "seriously ?" yerim asks back, she place her arms on her nose and try to sniffs the sleeves of her shirt. "we didn't even hold hands though." she states, her brows frowning.