Detention

Theas pov

Thea, Felix, Tink, and I all walked down the hallway to detention. "What about getting home?!" I whispered to Peter. "We don't have much time!"

"I don't have any beans.... so I guess we are gonna have to travel the old fashioned way. It will take longer to..." Peter said back.

"Old fashioned way?" I asked. The only way I knew to get to Neverland was by magic bean.

"Second star to the right and strait on till morning!" Peter told me. He smirked and then winked at me.

"SHHHHHhhhhhh!" shouted Principal Blue. I sat silently and just thought. Not about the future but of my past...

I never really thought about my brother until just now. He tried to kill me! We were all each other had! I wasn't upset that he tried to kill me, I was upset that he could be out on his own in the world. Tears started to stream down my face.

"Are you okay?" Peter asked me.

"D- do you think my brother is still out there?" I asked in return.

Peter shook his head and took my hand. "Thea its been over 100 Years. He would have died by old age by now he would be like 120 some years by now. Theres nothing to worry about." He assured. He thought I was scared? I slowly nodded and cried more.

"Miss. Thea Do you need to go out in the hallway for a moment?" She asked me. I nodded. I stood up from my chair and walked out to the hallway. I sat against the wall. It was cold and hard. I wanted to just sink into the ground. My brother was dead! I just never really took track of time... and I guess being dead for 100 years was a good excuse.

Later Principal Blue came next to me. "Is there anything you need?" She asked me kindly.

"Could you send Peter out here please?" I asked. she nodded and handed me a tissue before walking back into the class room. I wiped away old tears. but new tears came rolling down my cheek. I hated being alone. A few minutes passed and Peter sat next to me.

I didn't feel like talking. I think he knew that because he didn't say anything. He just wrapped his arms around me and rocked me back and forth. I cried more.

"He's gone." I said quietly.

"Maybe he's still out there!" He said comfortingly. I shrugged and he stood up. I didn't want to go back in the class but I couldn't just sit here in the hallway forever. He offered me a hand and helped me up. The rest of detention I had to sit next to Tink.

I don't know what it is but something about her got on my nerves.