Not a monster

THEA'S POV

I walked back to the camp and knocked on Peters door.

"Come in!" he said. You could tell by his voice he was angry. I slowly opened the door. I looked at him. His smile was gone and so was that kind look in his eyes. "Thea before you settle down and go to sleep I just wanted to know one thing..." He said.

"What is it" I asked.

"I like to play games, maybe not as harmless as they should be sometimes. But i don't like it when people play games on me. So tell me Thea, Are you playing games on me?" He said.

"What?" I asked.

"YOU SHOULD KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! YOU MADE ME, ME SMILE! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG ITS BEEN SINCE THATS HAPPENED TO ME?! SO WHAT ARE YOU DOINN TO MAKE ME ACT LIKE THIS!?!" He yelled at me.

"WELL I'M SORRY IF I MADE YOU HAPPY IT WASN'T INTENTIONAL I CAN TELL YOU THAT!" I yelled back at him. It started raining and you could hear thunder outside. I turned for the door.

"WERE ARE YOU GOING?!?!?!" Peter asked.

"I'LL SLEEP OUTSIDE! BETTER THEN BEING HERE, PAN!!!" I yelled back at him.

PETERS POV

"I'LL SLEEP OUTSIDE! BETTER THEN BEING HERE, PAN" Thea yelled at me. That last word hurt me more then anything before. Pan.

"You called me Peter before." I whispered.

"WHAT!" she yelled.

"You called me Peter before." I said a little louder.

"Well that was before I knew how much of a monster you really were." she said as she stormed out of the door. May be she was right, Maybe I am a monster. Well one thing was for sure, I wasn't happy.

That night when everyone was asleep I looked for her little brother. I found him sleeping in felix's tent. I dragged him to my cages were he would be held prisoner, I needed to make sure that Thea wouldn't run off.

I went to sleep. I had the weirdest dream about Thea, She came to me and told me that I wasn't a monster that its just a mask I put on to keep pain from getting to my heart, and then she kissed me. I woke up the next morning, my sleep was interrupted buy the one and only,'Thea'

"What did you do with Nate!" she yelled. I yawned and sat up in my bed.

"oh him, wait out side and I'll show you" I said sleepily.

"Why do I have to wait out side...?" she asked.

"well I gotta get dressed!" I said.

A few minutes later I met her out side. "follow me" I told her as I showed her to the cages.

I pointed to one of the cages that was high up in a tree. she handed me her bag and took off her shoes. i rolled my eyes as she attempted to climb the tree. She Adventually got to the top but things were 10 times harder because she was wearing a dress. As soon as she saw her brother in a cage she let out a ear shattering scream. I covered my ears and she jumped out of the tree.

"WHY WHOULD YOU DO THAT TO HIM!" she yelled in my face. I just smirked. She took out a bow and arrow that looked like she made them over night and aimed right at me. I caught the arrow inches before it hit my chest. The look on her face was hilarious and I couldn't help but laugh.

"You see I had to make sure you stayed here and I know all about your past and how your brother is the only family you have. I know about how your father was abusive and never even knew you were alive, I know how your mother only fed you one a week and how you and your brother were lived in the attic. Your parents died in a fire, and the orphanage you two were in was shut down."

She punched me in the face witch caused me to get a bloody nose.

"well if you have him in a cage so i don't leave then let me exchange places with him!" she said bravely.

"fine." I said. I snapped my fingers and made her and her brother change places.

"you know your nothing but a monster." she yelled down to me rm the top of the tree.

"Thats were your wrong," i told her. "I'm just a boy who likes games, sometimes they just aren't harmless."