lost

THEA'S POV

My brother and I wiped away tears as we watched a big man board up the entrance to our orphanage. It was the only place we could remember as home. And now we were two lost kids, with no were to go.

"come on" I told my little brother, Nate, as I started to walk down the street. It was getting dark so we looked for a dry bench to sleep on.

"You can take the bench, I'll sleep on the ground tonight." I told him. he laid down on the bench as I put a blanket on him.

We were never wanted. Our parents died in a fire but even they didn't want us. Our father was abusive and didn't even know we were alive. Our mother hid us in the attic and fed us once a week. That was the only time we would see her. It's still a mystery how we got out of the fire, we were only kids. But now look at us, I'm 18 years old and my brother is 16.

I looked up at the sky before closing my eyes, I found the brightest star and made a wish. "I wish me and my brother could find a home." I said to myself.

When I woke up, I was woken by the sound of people down by the dock. "Nate wake up!" I whispered. he just groaned and went back to sleep. "NATE WAKE UP!" i yelled.

"huh? i'm up, i'm up!' he said, groggily.

"good cuz we are leaving." I told him as I started walking down to the docks.

We snook onto a boat and hit beneath the deck. The ship started moving and almost right after It started moving me and my brother looked out a small window. We saw a small object, almost like a bean, being thrown into the water and suddenly a whirlwind started. The boat headed right towards it.

"THE PORTAL IS READY!" yelled someone from above us. portal?

The ship started spinning faster and faster, until suddenly the ship stopped everyone got off. We snook off the boat. We were on some kind of island.

"Well well, what do we have here?" said the captain as he got closer to me and Nate.

"Nate, run!" I whispered to him. He listened and ran into the woods.

The captain got closer to me, his sword out and ready to slice my neck off, what a lovely thought. When he got close to me I punched him in the face, causing him to black out. I made a run for it and looked for my brother in the woods.

PETERS POV

It was early when I woke up, to early for any of my lost boys to be awake so I decided to go down to the beach. At first all you could see for miles was the clear, blue water. Then out of no were pooped out a ship. What the?!?!

I hid in the woods to watch what was going on. No one, and I mean NO one, had came to Neverland in 1000's of years. I watched all the crew get of the ship and two kids, the girl was about my age, sneak off the ship. The captain confronted her and the boy, who looked like her brother ran towards me like a coward. I grabbed him and put my hand over his mouth, to keep him from screaming.

The captain pulled out his sword and walked closer to the girl. I almost was sure she was doomed. But then she whacked him in the face. That's gotta hurt.

She started running towards us. She looked at me, and then her brother, then back at me.

"Let. My. Brother. Go." she said to me. I smirked, she had no Idea who she was dealing with.

"NOW!" She yelled. I, of corse didn't even flinch. She made a fist and almost punched me in the face, but I teliported behind her.

"I'm Peter, Peter Pan." I introduced my self.

"Thea." she responded, " and thats my brother, Nate. Now If you would kindly let him go..."

I laughed. "Now were's the fun in that" I asked.