Come coming part 1

Theas pov

The dance was getting started, Peter looked amazing. He had a suite on and a green tie that matched my dress. We sat down at a table for a while and Peter was talking to his best friend, other then me of corse, Felix.

They laughed and talked for what seemed like forever! I got bored pretty quickly. "I'll be back, I'm going to get some punch." I told Peter.

"Are you okay?" He asked, looking concerned.

"Ya... I'll be back." I told him as I walked away. I walked over to the long table full of snacks and punch. I grabbed a cup and started to pour the punch but then I felt something grab my foot.

"PSSSST!" said a voice from under the table. I looked underneath the blue, silky tablecloth. A little boy who looked about the age of 12 way hiding under there.

"Uhh... hi..." I said awkwardly.

"Hi, I'm Henry and I have to tell you something supper important!" He said, looking worried.

"Okay... kid I'm sorry to tell you this but your not suppose to be here! Your like...12... Shouldn't you be at home with your parents?" I asked henry.

He Just rolled his eyes and ignored me. "Okay so This is gonna sound crazy but..." He sighed. "Peter isn't just peter... He's Peter Pan. Long ago you and your brother went to Neverland were you fell in love with Peter. You Brought out the goodness in him and then your brother killed you. Pan waited over 100 Years to save you, using my heart. But his father, rumple, Found another way to save you but my mom was mad that Pan kidnapped me and put a curse on Neverland that brought you here and made you forget please trust me!"He exclaimed.

"The dreams..." I whispered.

"Yes your dreams, they are memories. Please I Know that your love for Pan will make you remember, both of you remember. True love can break any curse! True loves kiss should do it! So get out there and kiss peter." He commanded.

"WOW kid, Slow down. Peter and I are best friends and well. This is out first 'date' and I don't want to make it worst then it already is!" I told him.

"I'll help you set the right mood, Leave that stuff to me." He promised. Something about this kid made believe. Wait what? This couldn't be true, this isn't true."

"Well, Go on!" He said, practically pushing me out from underneath the table.

I stood up and walked back over to Peter. Some slow music came on. I spotted Henry and he winked at me.

Peter was lost in a deep conversation with Felix.

"Peter." I said shyly, blushing a lot. I hoped that he wouldn't see me blush under the dark lights.

"Yes, Thea?" He asked me. His green eyes locked on my brown ones.

"Do you... do you want to dance." I asked sheepishly. Peter laughed. He actually laughed. Ugh why was I such a looser?! He was popular, Got along with everyone, hot, funny, nice. And here I was, a social outcast who somehow managed to be head cheerleader.

"Thea, Thank goodness you didn't wait for me to ask you." He said. I stared at him blankly. What? "I was worried that I would say something stupid." He laughed, witch made me laugh. I couldn't help but notice his cheeks turn a little pink. He smiled as he took my hand and led me over to the dance floor.