Henry

EMMA'S POV

I ran to the docks but I was to late, Gregg and Tamara had taken henry through the portal. "HENRY!" I screamed. Regina just stood there, crying.

"Hook, get your boat ready, now." I ordered.

"Miss. Swan, do you have a plan?" Mr.Gold asked.

I shook my head. "All I know is that I lost Henry once, I'm not loosing him again." I told him.

"Emma!" Said Snow, my mother.

"Hey, Emma I know you want Henry back but don't you think you should have a plan first?!" Charming , my father asked.

"I'll... Think of a plan on the way!" I snapped.

"I agree with her, Let's get my son back." Regina said. I rolled my eyes when she said 'my son.' I was Henrys birth mom.

We all started getting on the ship except for mr. Gold, and belle. Gold pulled her aside for a moment, It looked like Belle was staying here. They Gold kissed her on her forehead and walked to us.

"She's not coming with?" Snow asked.

"Well someones gotta watch my shop eh?" Gold said.

PANS POV

I watched Gregg and Tamara walking towards me, with a boy. He wasn't just any boy, He was the truest believer.

"Is this him?" I asked.

"I'm... I'm Henry." Said the boy. I smiled.

"The truest believer." I said under my breath. I smiled at him. "Gregg, Tamara, let the poor boy go." I told them. They listened.

"Henry, I have something I need to show you." I told him. We hikes to a cliff. "I have some pixie dust, I stole it from pan." I said, lying about who I was.

"But it wont work, Only the truest believer can make it work again. Do you think you can do it?" I asked him.

He nodded his head. I handed him the pixie dust. "on three, we are gonna jump off okay one..."

"WHAT?! WE COULD DIE!" I faked, I knew that he would make it work.

"Just trust me! One... two.. three!" He said as we jumped. We fell a few feet but he made the pixie dust work and sooner then later, We were flying. I looked at him and smiled, his look in his eye reminded me of her.

Once we were safely on the ground I had a few lost boys, Including Felix, Tie Henry up.

"WHAT?!? YOU WORK FOR PAN DONT YOU!" Henry yelled.

I smirked. "not exactly, you see, I am Peter Pan."

"What? LET ME GO!" He yelled.

"Oh Henry, I'm sorry, You see I need something valuable from you, I need your heart. I'm in love with this amazing girl, but her brother killed her, and I couldn't heal her, because of dream shade. Now the only thing that can bring her back, Is the heart of the truest believer." I explained.

"Look, I'm sorry about what happened to you, but please! Let me go!" He said.

"Henry, I've waited over 100 years for this moment, I'm not just going to let you go. After all, Peter Pan never fails." I told him.

A/N

SO YA THIS IS WERE IT STARTS TO GET JUCY😏 AS YOU CAN SEE THERE WAS MORE OUATNESS TO IT!! SOME QUOTES WILL BE FROM THE SHOW AND STUFF BUT IT'S GOING TO BE KINDA DIFFERENT LIKE PETER PAN WONT BE RUMPLES FATHER BECAUSE I'M GONNA CHANGE HIS BACKGROUND STORY QUITE A BIT 😏 NEAL WILL BE IN THIS!!! AND WATCH OUT FOR SOME CAPTAIN SWAN!!!!