The heart of the truest believer

PETER'S POV.

I carried her lifeless body and hid it in skull rock, I knew I could find a way to bring her back. I searched and searched and searched in books. I couldn't find anything.

"TINKER BELLE!" I called. I waited for her for days but still no sign of her. Finally after a month Tinker belle appeared.

"You called?" She asked.

" About time!" I snapped.

"Not in a very good mood I see." she huffed.

I ignored her comment. "You know what I'm looking for! Give me answers NOW!" I demanded.

"Are you sure? Bringing back the girl, You would need to use some dark magic..." she said unsure if she should tell me.

"I'll do anything!" I told her.

"That's what I'm afraid of...." said Tinker belle. I shot her a bad look and she sighed. "In order to save the girl you need the Heart of the truest believer. Although you would have to wait for a few hundred years, All you have to do is replace her heart with the truest believers heart. This I assure you will bring back the girl."

"were will I find this 'truest believer?' " I asked.

"that, I cannot tell you, even my powers have limits." She said as she flew way.

I screamed out at the sky. I couldn't Wait 100 stinkin years!!!!