Felix

Peters pov

The next day I was determined to make sure my best friend would get his memory back, but lets just say.... I got kinda distracted.

Apparently me and Thea was the student bodies favorite couple at the dance last night, so some kids thought it would be 'cute' or 'funny' to put up posters that said stuff like PHEA FOREVER or WE LOVE PHEA.

Thea came up to me, blushing like crazy. I laughed and smirked at her. I took her hand as we walked down the hallways, Over to felix. "Hey you two love birds." Felix greeted us.

"Hey Felix!" Thea responded, smiling.

I tried to think of things that could make Felix get his memories back... The only time he ever really had love was when he met this girl, Tinker belle. But Tinker Belle vanished after her wings were took away. But that was nearly 1000 Years ago. Maybe she came here, this world with the curse?

"Hey theres someone I want you to meet." I told Felix. Thea gave me a weird look, she was so confused, It was so cute. I looked around for Tinker Belle, I didn't remember what she looked like very well. Then I had an Idea!

I lead Felix and Thea to the office, No one was working in there. "Thea use the speaker and call Tink b. down to the office." I whispered. She raised an eyebrow at me, still confused. She shrugged and reached for the speaker.

"Wait!" Hissed Felix. "Whats going on? Someone please fill me in here!" Felix whined.

"Just do it!" I told Thea.

Thea plugged her nose, to get that annoying secretary voice. "Tinker B. please come down to the office as soon as possible. Tink B. please come down to the office." she said. She winked at me and but the speaker-thingy down. A few minutes later a girl with a big blonde bun wearing dark blue pants, plain green shirt, and a green and yellow scarf came into the room.

"F-F-Felix?" She asked.