Just friends?

A/N this is two weeks after Thea and Peter met!

PETERS POV

Thea and I have gotten supper close during the past two weeks. I seem to be fitting I'm great with the boys! The only extracurricular I'm in is football, im the quarterback for Our football teem, The Lost Boys. Thea was head cheerleader! I was happy because If I wanted anyone to be cheering me on It's her.

"Congrats on your big win!" Thea said to me happily. I smiled at her.

"I wouldn't be motivated if my best friend wasn't the head cheerleader." I gushed. She started blushing.

"Oh your just saying that." she said as she playfully punched me.

"Maybe." I said, smirking. Thea just rolled her eyes.

"Hey wanna walk home today?" I asked her. We occasionally walked home together instead of taking the bus.

She just nodded as we walked out of the school building. She truly was my best friend. I mean she was funny, nice, playful, beautiful, lovable... wait what?

"Peter..." She said to me.

"Yea?" I asked.

She sighed. "Peter your amazing and I love you... I mean I love having you as a friend." She laughed. "but do you ever feel like we knew each other before you moved here?"

I nodded. "I've had a few dreams actually" I admitted.

"Like what?" Thea asked.

"Well one night I dreamed that you were dead and I gave you a potion and a... um... kiss... and you came back alive." I told her, blushing.

"Same!" she said.

"Another night I dreamed That you had a brother and he killed you by stabbing you with a knife covered in something called dream shade."

"Yep." she said.

"This is crazy." I laughed.

"Peter." She said as she stopped walking and looked at me.

I sighed. "Thea your amazing and beautiful and funny and I think I might be In love with you." I said out of no where.

"Peter i-"

"I'm sorry I shouldn't of said that what am I doing?!" I said, running away.