Love is weakness

NATE'S POV.

I walked into Felix's house were I was staying. I was mad and couldn't stand to be on this wretched Island any longer! But I couldn't just leave my sister, She is the only family I have.

I started to pace around the room. A boat was coming tomorrow and it would be my only chance to leave for the next 100 years. Why did Thea have to be so... Stubborn! What did she see in Pan anyways? He is a killing monster! He doesn't even care for her!

Felix has been like an older brother to me for the few days we have been here. I have learned the ways of the lost boys enough that I could become one myself. But I didn't want that life and I would never fit in, Because I had one thing they didn't have, Love. Love for my older sister.

Felix once told me that Love was weakness, Maybe he was right. One thing was for sure, I was leaving tomorrow, No matter what happens.

The thing I hated most of all on this blasted Island was Pan. He reminded me of a kid in my orphanage who used to beat me up. He acted like a king, and thought what ever he wanted he could have, One thing was for sure, Before I leave tomorrow I will have thought Pan a lesson about grief.

PETER'S POV.

I watched Thea talking to her brother but I couldn't hear what they were saying. Suddenly Nate stormed off. Thea walked over to me and sighed.

"what's going on?" I asked her.

"My brother wants to leave tomorrow but I told him that we are staying here, He can leave if he wants but these few days I've had here are the best days of my life, I feel...Free, and wanted, Strong, Independent." she told me.

I felt bad, I didn't want to e the reason she was staying. "look." I told her. " If you truly want to go with your brother then go" she shook her head and told me that she was going to go to sleep since the party had died down a little.

All the boys went back into their houses to sleep. I reminded sitting by the fire. I watched the flames as they started to die down. I wasn't ready for tomorrow, Nate had been spending to much time with Felix and knowing Felix, Nate wasn't going to give up on his sister without a fight.

THEA'S POV.

I feel asleep quickly. I knew my brother wouldn't leave without me so I wasn't really worried.

Morning came quickly and I woke up pretty late. I walked out side to find my brother, I saw Him talking to Peter. I decided to find out what they were talking about, neither looked happy.

"Hi!" I said cheerfully to both of the boys. Suddenly Nate punched Peter in the stomach. Nate, my brother who would never hurt a fly!

"NATE WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I yelled at him.

"IS HE THE REASON YOU WONT LEAVE?!" Nate yelled at me. I looked at him in shock.

"I'M NOT LEAVING BEAUSE I LIKE IT HERE! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE I'M HAPPY! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST BE SATISFIED FOR ONCE!" I yelled back.

"You know what, Felix was right, Love is weakness." said Nate underneath his breath. He pulled out a knife and jabbed it into my stomach.

I could feel my self falling into the ground but Peter caught me, crying. He tried healing me but Nate told him that it was covered in dream shade. Apparently Felix told him about the plant and how Peter can't heal people who touched it.

"theres healing waters here, but by the time you get there it would be to late" Nate said to Peter.

Peter looked down at me, tears in his eyes, I never truly saw the monster everyone spoke of that was in him.

"Peter... I...l" I started to tell him.

"I love you to." he said. He carried me to the house and looked around for something to heal me.

"hey, its... its okay... better me die then you." I said to him weakly.

"No. It's not okay! I need you Thea, Please don't leave me!" Peter said. He rushed to my side. Suddenly everything became a blur and I stopped hurting. I slowly closed my eyes.

PETERS POV.

"No. It's not okay! I need you Thea, Please don't leave me!" I told her. She made me a person, Peter, Instead of the horrible monster I was before she came. I loved her even though it was only a few days.

She was getting weaker so I rushed to her side, and took her hand. Suddenly her beautiful brown eyes closed and her hand went limp.

She was gone.