Shopping

THEAS POV

"Peter were are you going?!" I called out to him. He just told me he loves me then he runs away! "I love you to." I whispered.

The next day was the home coming parade and dance. I still haven't picked out a dress.

I decided to text peter.

Me:hey 😊

Peter: hey 😐

Me: will you come shopping with me?

Peter:ugh girly stuff? jk😏! what do you need?

Me: a dress for home coming😬

Peter: YOU STILL DON'T HAVE A DRESS?!😱

Me: nope!😇

Peter: why do you want me to go?

Me: because I dont want to go alone and look like a friendless girl whos shopping for her home coming dress last minute! 😒

Peter: 😏 but you are a girl whos shopping for her home coming dress last minute.

Me: 😔 gee thanks now are you coming or not?!

Peter: i'll be at your place in ten 😉.

I turned off my phone and got my purse. I told me adopted mom that I was leaving to go shopping with a friend.

"And who might this friend be?" She said, looking up from her book.

"Just peter." I said. My mom smirked

"You know you to would make a great couple!" She said, teasing me.

I stuck my tongue out at her and she stuck her tongue out at me.

"We are just friends mom!"i said to her.

"Dose Peter have a date to home coming?" she asked me.

"No." I responded.

"Well you to should go together! You know, just as friends." I rolled my eyes. "You really like him don't you?" She asked me.

"Okay well..." I said

"I KNEW IT!" me mother said as she started laughing. I lived my mom dearly but sometimes it was like I was her older sister. "thea loves peter thea loves peter!" She said. Then Peter walked in.

I blushed majorly.

"You like who now?" He asked me.

"Uhhhh.... no one!" I said

"Come on! I'm your best friend! you can tell me!" He said, smirking.

"Who ever said that you were my best friend?" I teased him.

"Wow." He said acting as if he was hurt. "thats just cruel."

I laughed and playfully punched him. "Peter I was just telling Thea that you to should go to home coming together you know as friends!" My mother said to him. I started blushing again.

"Actually I was going to ask someone to go with me to home coming." He said, blushing more then me.

"Well we better go, By mom!" I said, dragging Peter out of my house.

We went to the mall to my favorite store and I started trying dresses on.

I found a cute yellow dress that had gems on the neck and on the bottom. It went down to the floor. I tried it on And showed Peter.

"Wow." He said.

"I know terrible right? It shows to much of my arms."I told him, putting it back.

"How bout this one?" Peter asked as he held up a green, leafy looking dress. It was gorgeous. The bottom half was completely layered in silk leaves and the top had a sparkly fabric on top of the green. It was short sleeved and just long enough.

I tried it on and it fit perfectly. I was standing in the changing room, staring at myself in the mirror. I was stunning. For the first time in forever I thought I looked pretty.

"Are you gonna come out?" Peter asked me. I slowly walked out of the changing room. I looked at him and shrugged. he just stared at me with his moth opened.

"Is it okay?" I asked. He shook his head. I was super disappointed.

"You look way better then okay! Your gorgeous, stunning, beautiful! I can't even think of a word that begins to describe how you look!" He exclaimed.

I blushed a little. "I bet your date will look better." I barley whispered.

"Huh?" He asked.

"You said you were going to ask someone to the dance." I said.

"No no no no no no! I um... it's not what you think." He paused and sighed. "Thea, your my best friend and I really really really like you. A lot. And I wanted to know if you would go to home coming with me... as more then a friend."

I smiled. "Peter I really like you to but before I say yes, you have to promise me that if we start being more then friends It wont ruin our friend ship."

"I promise."

A/N

HEY! THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING! YES ITS SUPPER BORING RIGHT NOW BUT WAIT TILL HOMECOMING😏😏😏😏😏😏

DONT FORGET TO VOTE! COMMENT!