Come coming part 2

THEAS POV.

"Did I ever tell you I don't know how to dance?" I asked Peter as we got closer to the dance floor.

"Your a cheerleader!" he laughed.

"Yes but I have never Ballroom danced Before." I explained.

He smiled. His smile made me melt, my heart skipped a beat. "I'll teach you!" He said as he put one of my hands on his shoulder and the other in his warm hand that seemed to hold mine just right. He put his other and on my waist and started to lead me.

Henry gave me a thumbs up, So I was doing okay.

"See you got this." He whispered to me. I smiled and looked into his green, kind eyes. I lightly put my head on his shoulder. It was like we were floating off the floor, Like we were all alone with no one watching us. I lifted my head up and glanced over at Henry.

He started making kissy faces witch make me snort.

"What is it?" Peter asked me, looking puzzled.

"N-Nothing."I managed to say in between laughs. He just raised his eyebrow at me and laughed.

"Thea." He cooed my name.

"Yes Peter?" I asked him.

"Your amazing and beautiful, funny, kind, adorable and I hope you'll forgive me after this." He said.

"After what?" I asked.

"This." He said as he leaned in closer to me. He closed his eyes and I closed mine. I could feel his lips getting closer to mine. Suddenly they touched. My heart races and my legs felt like jello, But in a good way. I felt... on top of the world. He slowly pulled away and looked at me almost in a way that said, 'forgive me?'

I smiled and bit my lower lip before kissing him lightly on the cheek.

"I love you Thea." He told me.

"I love you Peter." I said. Suddenly I fell over, Memories rushed through my head fast. I could hear my heart pounding and I saw Peter stumble backwards a little before helping me up.

Did he remember to? What would happen if he did? What would happen if he didn't? What about Neverland? I need to get back. It's were I belong, Were We belong.

Everyone stared at us as Peter picked me up bridle style and started clapping. It was the weirdest thing. Henry was the loudest to clap.

"Peter!" I gasped.

"Shhh! I know, I know." He said,lovingly.

"Peter we need to talk." I whispered to him. He nodded as he carried me outside and sat me on a bench.

"Peter I remember..."

"Me to." He told me.

"What's gonna happen to us now?! It seems like every time we find each other, we loose one another again!" I told him.

"Hey, hey it's alright, No matter what, I will always love you. I will always find you." He said to me, Laying my head on his shoulder.

"You two sound like my grandparents." Henry teased.

"Henry, Is there a way back?" I asked him hopefully. Peter took my hand.

"Thats why I had to get you your memories back! You can go back but, Mermaids have taken over. Some lost boys were protected by the curse and they need you, Both of you! You could live there but the chances of ever coming back is nearly impossible." He informed us. Peter tensed up.

"And what about the lost boys who are here?" He asked.

"The curse, It's stronger then ever, Only love can break it. But thats the thing, the only lost boy who's ever had true love is Pan. They can't go back with out their memories back"