Who is Peter?

HENRYS POV

"They will come for me you know!" I said to Pan, He just ignored me. "Maybe if you let me go we can find another way to save her!" I suggested.

"And how do you know that will work?" Pan asked. "Could you guarantee it? Because the only way I know for sure would save her, Is your heart." I was quiet for a while. I was a believer, it was my nature to take chances.

"So whats your story boy?" Pan asked me as he sat next to me.

"My mom, Emma, gave me up for adoption and the evil queen adopted me. When I was 12 my teacher gave me a book of fairy tales, I knew that everyone was story tale characters, you could tell by their personality, plus, the town I lived in was called story brooke." I explained. "so I looked for my mom because she was suppose to be the savior. So, I brought her to story brooke. One day my adopted mom gave her a poisonous apple turn over. I knew that it was poisonous because well, shes the evil queen. So to prevent my real mom from eating it I ate it. Then emma saved me." I said trying to shorten up my story.

"Whats your story?" I asked Pan.

PANS POV

"Whats your story?" Henry asked me.

"Well, you see... my father was a coward. He hurt him self so he wouldn't have to fight in the ogre wars. When he came home, My mother had givin birth to twins, me and my brother. My mother left my father for a Pirate, you see women dont like cowards. Growing up my father always cherished my brother more then me.

When I turned fourteen, my father became the dark one to prevent my brother to have to fight. He didn't care If I died. So a few years later I was almost completely forgotten, so I came here when I was 18." I told the boy.

"Wait. Was your brothers name Neal?" He asked. I shook my head no.

"Oh wait, never mind, your brother was Balefire!" He told me. "That's my father! He um... he died." He told me. "And I know your father Rumplestiltskin."

I stared at the boy, my nephew. But I couldn't let my past affect my future. I still was going to get Thea back.