Teacher's Solo, Parents' Trio

Start from the beginning

"Sorry to inconvenience your ego with my honesty, Lord Explosion-Murder," Kyoka interjected as she got up and shuffled towards the pantry for a slice of bread to stick in the toaster, "but I actually called and asked if there was any editing done last night. There wasn't. Not even the cover. So Ashido, aside from some makeup, every bit of Izuku you see there is unfiltered, au naturel hot and sexy evilness."

"No. Fucking. Way." Kaminari shook his head in disbelief.

"That is a steaming pile of horse shit. Deku, fucking admit that this shit was edited and maybe I won't kill you." A small amount of fireworks went off on Bakugou's palms as he curled his fingers, glaring at Izuku who finished guzzling the smoothie and was at the door.

He shrugged. "She's the one that called Mr. Fletcher, not me. I wasn't there so I can't say one way or the other. But Kacchan, one thing I can tell you is this: jealousy is considered a disease. I'll leave some thoughts and prayers at your door later, bye!" With his bag already on his shoulder, Izuku was out the front door before anyone could react.

Todoroki's head slowly hit the table with a thunk as he trembled, desperately holding his laughter in.

"What the hell just happened?" Hagakure asked.

"Izuku just roasted Blondie Mcsplodey here." Grabbing the piece of toast as it popped out, Kyoka headed towards the door before turning around one more time to give Bakugou a smug look. "Hey, sorry my honesty inconvenienced your ego and your desire for fame. Here's my....prescription for jealousy. Get well soon, bitch!" Flipping him off, Kyoka sped out of the dorm after Izuku leaving several of their classmates howling in laughter as Bakugo made chase.

"Game, set, and match." Tokoyami muttered to nobody in particular with a smile as he prepared to leave himself.

After getting through the first wave of questions and comments, Izuku wasn't too fazed, which was surprising even to himself. Every person that had read the magazine had complimented him, leading to several students from the Management Course coming up and asking a ton of questions as well as being left with their contact information before homeroom and between classes. The same had happened to Kyoka as well, though they were lucky enough to be left alone during lunch.

"Jirou, you okay?" Uraraka asked with a look of concern on her face as she set her tray of food down across from her. "You look like you've been put through the wringer and then some."

"Thanks." She scowled at her bowl of breaded pork cutlet with scallion and eggs. Not her typical choice for lunch, but she wanted to give it a try, since she did end up skipping breakfast after a heated session of love with her boyfriend, with a mark or two to show for it under her clothes. "I think I understand why Mr. Aizawa despises the press now. They're a walking storm of migraine-inducers."

"Yeah, and you're not the only one that's had to pay for it." Another tray was set down quietly next to Kyoka. She lifted her head to see a familiar freckled face that looked tired and slightly sleep deprived, but still sporting that million dollar smile that always magically invigorated her.

"Izuku, I already apologized to you about my short-sightedness back then. Repeatedly!" While his head was buried in between her legs, no less. Ever since their first night together she knew he had a rather long tongue, but by God, did he know how to use it well, both on its own and in tandem with his hands! Although she would never reveal that in public.

"I know, and I forgave you. Just....reminding you. Let's eat. I'm starving."

"I blame you for that." They ate in silence for the most part, particularly Kyoka who was hungrier than usual.