25.Jirose Ending

Rosé's Pov- X years later after D-Day
Since Jin and Jisoo would pay for our wedding, we decided to go all out. We're just kids back then, but We felt happiness at those times.
We didn't decide to have our bridesmaid or things like that. It was a small wedding just with some friends and family. I still remember how he proposed.

First things first, We had to decide to choose a place. It wasn't hard because you we had the necessary funding, yet we chose a small church. The church was well medium size, and beautiful inside.

"It's amazing, I think it meets our needs" I turned to Jimin.

He agreed and rented it out for our wedding. I can't believe my dream, one year ago, is coming true. The card we had was from Jin's company, that he was going to inherit. Basically he was rich out of his mind. Jimin was humble and didn't want to cause a big burning hole in his pocket, so he went small (so far).

Next was the clothes because That's my biggest excitement of this entire experience, expect marrying Jimin that's number one. I didn't know where to start, maybe I'll go to the rich area of Seoul. I haven't had this amount of money before. There's one person who knows.

"Heyyy Jisoo Unnie, do you know anywhere to buy wedding dresses and suits?" I asked her.

"I'll say go to the rich area of Seoul. There's this one high quality store" She recommended.

"I'll send you address" Jisoo continued.

I hanged up the call and right after I got a text from Jisoo. The store was, of course, near the wealthy area. I told Jiminie, got into the car, and drove there. The plan was Taehyung and
Jennie to meet us, but Tae didn't answer his phone. Instead Jungkook and Lisa met us there.

"I'm Sorry Noona, Hyung, Jennie. It was my fault. I'll disappear from existence"

"I swear Jeon Jungkook if you miss this up. I'll personally tear you from your own- Hi Rosie" Lisa changed her tone and expression.

"Umm do you want to deal with Jungkook before we shop?" I pointed at Jungkook awkwardly.

"Aish no no. I don't to ruin your day" She explained, then backing up into Jungkook.

"Don't worry She'll fall straight into my arms and Lisa will calm down" Jk laughed.

"Come on. Let's waste Jin Hyung's money" Jiminie whined and walked towards the door.

The store was split into Two, one for the groom, and the other for the bride. Lisa went with me and Jungkook with Jimin. I really didn't know what dress to pick out. Damn.

"Rosé! I found these three" Lisa said pointing at them on the wall.

They all looked the same, I don't get the point of this anymore.

"They all look the same" I looked confused.

"Fine..." She sighed.

I picked the one that looked different, and tried it on.

"Lisa how do I look like" I came out the fitting room.

"If I was Park Jimin. I would've had a heart attack. He's lucky" Lisa went on and on.

"Great!"
———————————–––———————————
"Hey Jennie where's Tae?

"Why would I know"

Time Skip-Wedding
Rosé walked down the aisle to the sight of her family and friends. It was their happy day together. Park Jimin stood at the altar looking at his soon to be wife. Rosé met him at the altar moments later. They stood together looking at each other while the priest said those special words.