23.Good Times

Jimin's Pov- D-Day
Hopefully Today is the last day of suffering. I have one more thing to do in Busan. Please be proud of me.
"Jiminie,Don't Be Shy Be Happy,It's ok It's not your Fault,Be Cheerful Don't Cry,I Love You I'll be watching over you"

"Jungkook Calm down screaming won't help find her"I tried to calm him down. "Gowon,You said they'll be here"Soojung looked worried."That's impossible"Gowon looked at her Journal. "Tae you got anything"I asked him. Tae looked around until His eyes locked on the carpet. "Jungkook move for a sec"Tae tried to move the desk. "A hatch" Tae continued. We all went in the hatch. It was a sort of open room. Only A doorway and A wall separating the two halves. "Let there be light"Jungkook waved his phone lighting up the room.

Someone called all our names. "Park Jimin Jeon Jungkook Min Yoongi" The voice rang through the basement. "Give yourselves up and they live. If you don't they die"Jaesung offered a deal. We all three looked at each other, knowing what kind of situation we were in. The tension was high as we looked into the darkness and put our hands up in defeat.

"Good you made the right choice. Guide them"He commanded.

He picked me up first, I saw Yoongi flinch.

"Chaeyoung's boyfriend, Look where the depressed boy is now"Jaehyun laughed.

I felt him picked me up, and guided me to a corner near Jaesung. A couple seconds later, Yoongi was put right next to me.This is really the end of our lives. He wins.....We lose.

Suddenly we heard a muffled screamed and Jaesung yelling. Next Jaesung fell due to Jungkook swinging the bat. I quickly kept him Pinned as Yoongi helped Gowon pin Jaehyun.

Jungkook and Tae quickly untied Rosie and Lisa from their chairs. "JIMINIE"She yelled while running and tackling me. She started to Kiss me everywhere on my face. "I miss you"

Yoongi quickly pinned Jaesung after Rosie tackled me. "Hey don't get kidnapped next time alright?"I caressed her face.

After the dramatic reunion of Jungkook and Lisa, We left the basement. Hyuns were arrested and we left for Gowon's house. Once we arrived we all went inside.

"Umm Where are we all going to sleep?"I asked Gowon.

"Jimin Rosé bedroom. Lisa Kookie Tae Living room. Yoongi oppa my room"she laid everything out.

Everyone nodded and all went to our 'rooms'

"The couches extend enjoy Lisa"Gowon said going upstairs.

I went upstairs with Rosé, She looked exhausted from what happened.

"Jiminie come on. I wannnnna sleeep"She groaned.

She was already in Pajamas, and ready to go.

"I'm going to sleep in this"I said looking at the shorts I was wearing.

"Alright"She agreed and smiled.

Once she started to snore, I got out of bed and wrote a note. 'If I'm not back by 1-2am Call me or Call Gowon. Don't come by yourself. -Jimin'

I kissed her forehead and quietly made my way out the peaceful house. I got into my car and called Jiwoo. "Jiwoo....I need your help for something. I'm picking you up"I told her.

"Hurry up then"She yelled.

"Ugh Bye"I sighed.

The thing I came to Busan for was my Noona. Her memory was threaten by them, I need to find out what happened. "Make me proud Jiminie"

"JIMINIE"

I started the car, Her words still ring in my head. I drove to Jiwoo's house and waited for her. She soon came out with a crowbar.