3.Catching Up

Jimin's Pov-Monday
I Thanked Yoongi Hyung For Picking Me Up and Driving Me To School.He Dropped Me Off At The Front And He Went to look for a place to park.I Stood There Awkwardly Waiting For Hyung.Suddenly The Bus Pulled Up And Dropped Off Students. In The Crowd I Saw Jennie Noona."Jennie!" I Yelled.She Looked Around Confused Until She Spotted Me.She Waved Back.She Was With Someone,
"Hi Lisa?"I Greeted Her.

"Yeah It's Lisa JIMIN"She Yelled.

"Hahahaha Don't Hurt Me"I Replied with a "smile"

"JIMMMMMIN"Someone Yelled From Behind me.

I Turned Around And It Was Suga Hyung."Sorry I took so long"He apologized. As He Looked Up,He Saw Jennie And Lisa."Hi Jennie and Lisa I Didn't see you."He Said Panting."So What's The Plan Ladies"I Asked.
"We are going to the garden to wait for our friends how about you"She Explained."I Guess We Will Right Hyung"I Said While Bumping Suga Hyung."Yeah Yeah Sure"He Replied.

*Group Chat*
Jimin-Guys Meet At The Garden!!
Joonie-Why I'm Going to study
Kookie-Naaaa I Have More Important Stuff
Tae Tae-If Jungkook Goes I Go
Hoseok-Sunshine En Route
Jin-If Jisoo Is There Yes
Joonie-Gotta do me like that
Jimin-Yes Hynng Yes
Yoongi-JUST GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE
Kookie,Tae,Hoseok,Jin,Joonie-YES HYUNG DONT HURT US
—-End Of Texts————————————————
"Thanks Hyung"I Thanked Yoongi.Jennie Lisa  Yoongi And I Started To Walk to the back of the school where the garden was.As We Were walking Lisa kept whispering something it was faint."what was that Lisa"I asked."Nothing It WAS NOTHING"She Shouted.Jennie was giggling and Hyung was done with them."Alright"I Sighed.As We Approached The Garden We Noticed That There Was 2 people there."Hi Jimin"Rosé Said While Winking At me."Im here with Jisoo"She Continued."Hi Chaeyoung" I Replied."Hurry Up"She Complained.I Opened The Gate Separating The Basketball Court And the garden.Everyone went in and sat down at the benches.Lisa Sat First,Followed By Rosé,Then Me,Jisoo,Next Jennie ,And Finally Yoongi.We All Relaxed And started to catch up on the 2 months.

Jisoo Was In Japan
Lisa Was Binging Anime
Rosé Was Practicing the guitar
Jennie was fangirling over CL
Yoongi was sleeping
And I Was At The Beach And Outside Yet I'm not tan anyways.

We Heard The Gate Open And It Was Jungkook And Taehyung. Something in Lisa's eyes expanded as jungkook entered."I'm Here you can stop worrying I know you missed me"Jungkook Complimented himself."I Swear Jeon"Tae Mummed."Scoot Over Rosé Right now"Lisa whispered.Rose Did And The Next thing I Heard was "Ay Jungkook Sit Next to me"Lisa insisted."wh...."Jungkook was cut off when he saw Lisa's death stare."you know what I will"He Said while putting his hands up."Someone Got A Crush"Taehyung Teased.
"Kim Taehyung I Will End You Right Here"She Snapped."Well I'm Not Going There"He Said while sitting next to Jennie.Jungkook And Taehyung Explained what they did.We All Laughed At Lisa Snapping And Everyone being afraid of her.While We Were Talking Rosé Got Closer To Me.She Was Touching My Hand.When I Turned To Her,She Smiled And Acted like nothing happened."That's Weird" I Thought.

Again We Heard The Gate Opened.It Was Hoseok,Namjoon And Jin."Hi" They Said."Hello"We Replied.Hoseok Smiled Which Caused the sun to beam down on him (jk).Namjoon Was Carrying His Laptop Bag,And Jin Was Looking At Jisoo.They All Sat at the end expect for Jin,Who Sat Next To Jisoo And Me.They Gave Us Their Part Of What they were doing in summer.At This Point We Noticed Yoongi Sleeping.Nobody Dared to wake him up.
"Jimin wake him up"Jin Whispered.

"No you should,you're the oldest here"I Whispered back.

"By A Few Months"He Added.

I Made Puppy Eyes At Him.Jin Sighed And Accepted The Death Sentence.He got up and moved Yoongi a little,didn't work.Then He pushed him a little,Again Didn't work.Jin Looked At me.With the "imma die here"look.Finally Jin Moved His Chin By Pinching it."who dares mess up my sleep...oh crap Jin hyung hi how's your family"Everyone laughed at the tough Yoongi turn soft."Being Old Has Perks"He Laughed.

I Looked At My Watch.8:45 "Still Got 15 Minutes" I thought.I Looked Around The Garden Seeing My Friends."We Have 15 minutes until class starts"I Yelled."I Better Get To class"Namjoon Said While Running Out."Well I Have To Go Then The King Has Class"Jungkook Laughed."Come on Rosé Unnie Lets gooo"Lisa Whined.As They Left Rosé Winked At me. I smiled I don't know why.Maybe I'm Imagining it,But I get this weird feeling when I'm with her.Everyone Else left expect for Jin and Jisoo. I left them and joined Taehyung for class."Jinsoo is staying"Taehyung Teased. "Don't Disrespect your Noona And Hyung"He Replied.As They We're Cuddling.Taehyung And I Laughed As We Left the love birds.
————————————————————————
Writers Note
Please Comment Vote And Follow
How was this chapter
Is there any mistakes please Comment them.
Thx
Xoxo Dokaa