15.Confrontation

Tae's Pov-Monday Afternoon/Night-Unedited
I Went To sleep after we made sure Jungkook was safe in his room. I Went Inside My Room To find Jennie Still Asleep. I didn't Sleep next to her and preferred the sleeping bag I stole from Jin Hyung.I Woke Up Around 12pm(4 hours of sleep) to Jennie's Movement in the bed. "Namjoon Oppa"She Said In her sleep
I Sat up from the sleeping bag,Holding my head. Ugh I can't go to sleep,I Groaned. Jennie moved again, "wake up!" I Forced her to get up.
"Fine Namj..Tae?Since When did you get back"
I Rubbed my eyes "around 7-8am."
"It was fun while it lasted then"she sighed

"What was?"I Asked Opening the curtain.

"Nothing Was Taehyung"

"Ok Then I'm taking this personal,I'm one of the reasons Lisa isn't having a mental breakdown like Jungkook a month ago"

"I'm sorry Tae,Do You Really want to know."She Looked At me with seriousness.

"Yes What did I miss?"

"Sorry Tae,But I Like Namjoon.He Fits My Style more."

"Yah Go ahead confess your love.....it's ok.."My voice cranked.

"You're sure?"

"Yeah Go ahead I'm not lonely I'm ok"I Said With a "smile"

"Try It little tonight,Because I'll be gone with my friends PROTECTING YALL"I Calmed down.

"Ok Tae calm down and imma do it anyways"

"Alright then"

I got up and Got ready. I Went down the elevator and Out the main door. I Pulled Up My Mask,In Case If Someone Notices me. I walked to the breakfast-Bar down the block. I Stopped In Front of the Door,My Hand Shaking To Open it. I Finally Opened it And Walked pass the booths when I saw Jin&Jisoo Eating Together.I Sat Down At their booth,I Kept My head down,but they recognized me.

Jin Looked At me weirdly,Like I was a complete Stranger. Jisoo Slided a plate of Rice,Eggs,And Sausages,She Smiled Singling To eat it. I Grabbed the unopened chopsticks and started to eat. Jisoo Broke The silence as she was questioning me.

"So Tae What brings you to have late breakfast With us"She Asked

"Well I Need a break from Jennie because of reasons"I Said Looking down at my food

"Don't Tell me Tae"Jin Looked Worried

I looked up and fixed my mask "She Likes Namjoon"

"Who's She? Is it Jennie?"Jisoo Looked Confused

I Sighed,Poking At My Food And Mumbled "Yes..."

Jisoo Got Up And Sat down next to me and gave me a hug. "It's ok it'll get better"

"Does Namjoon Know"Jin Realized

"Yeah I Told Him To try guide her towards me,but it sounds desperate."I Looked At Jin.

"It's ok Tae,Just Keep Trying And you'll get the love of your life"Jisoo Smiled

"I'll try,but she will not accept me so what's the point"I Started to feel lonely

"You Guys don't know how it is to be Lonely,Y'all Had each other Since day one"I Added

Jisoo Looked At Jin Then Back At me "this guy took almost a month to confess."

"Hey Hey NOONA!"Jin Laughed

"ANYWAYS It's ok at least I know,How it feels"Jisoo Sympathized

I Finished My Food And Left A Couple of dollars as a thanks. To the Streets Again,I Returned To Wonder. I Looked Down as I walked,Didn't Care For What happened to me. I Eventually Walked Back To The hotel and walked along the beach. It was beautiful,Made Me Forget of Jennie.But I Was Brought Back when my phone rang.