16.Fake?

Jimin's Pov Age 4-8,Unedited
The Park Family Of Dad,Mom,Oldest Sister Jiyeon And Youngest Jimin.Since I Was Born,My Sister Would Be the one to watch me. My Life was like that Wake Up,Get Ready,Eat,Ride the bus to school,Go home,then probably hang out with some of her friends.That was life,Don't Get Me Wrong.Jiyeon was an excellent student,She was The Best Noona,And the most cheerful person in the family. She was 4 Years older than me,I Loved her to death. At that time she was the only person I trusted. Now you be asking well,My Parents were working two jobs to support us. Until my late teens they only had one job so they became more involved with me. But Back Then They Worked Hard. I Barely Had Any Friends,But The Ones I did I Knew from my Noona. We Were Very Different,She Was Smily,Cheerful,Basically All Around Friendly-Outgoing Person. I was a shy,quiet,Antisocial,and didn't really talk to People.

When We Always Got Out of school we would go to a bridge and look over a river. It was beautiful,and Peaceful.Even Sometimes Sit On The bridge. It was amazing.I Always Be happy When I wasn't.This all Changed one day,

————Day that Never be forgotten—————
I Was Sleeping,But Then Awoken To My Noona pinching my cheeks."5 more mins"I Groaned. "Jiminie You said that 5 minutes ago,Hurry Up"Jiyeon Said.she Grabbed both my arms and pulled me out of my bed. "Hey"She Lightly slapped me. I Groaned In response. "Stop Groaning Before I Give you a reason to cry"She Started To Get Mad
"Fine Noona...Ugh"I said going to brush my teeth. I got ready in a couple minutes, "Noona I'm ready!" I Yelled. "Hold up"She Yelled Back.

I Stood by the Door Waiting For Her.I Looked at the small watch I had,That she gave me. I Feared we would miss the bus. Finally She Came,I Yawned And Walked Out the door. Both of us Walked to the bus,By the time we got there the bus opened their doors and Chaos Followed.Eventually We Got In,I Sat With My Friend Min Yoongi as He rode the same bus.I Talked To Yoongi All The way to school.We got dropped off,I Said Bye To My Noona,then walked to class with Yoongi.

I was dozing off in class when Jungkook Tapped me in the shoulder. I Remember his little self. I looked at our teacher,at this point the lesson was over.I Sighed And Actually Tried To Pay attention. I spaced out,I Woke Up To it being lunch time. I Got In line with the rest it Them,and walked to the cafeteria.

I didn't bother to eat,Sat down and waited for recess.My 6 other friends came from the line,And sat down with me.I Finally Smiled,Happiness Fueled me. Finally the doors opened,and we all went outside.I Sat with Yoongi,And Jin As the others were playing. I looked at the blue sky then Zoned Out,I Came Back Into reality when Chaeyoung Tapped me.
"Hi Jiminie"She Smiled. "Whatcha doing"
"Thinking"I Replied

"About What"She Cutely Said

"Things"I Said

We Talked for a while or at least how I remembered it,Never Knew That Chaeyoung would be My Rosie.I was 'Ok' with Girls ,As Yoongi Puts it,I Didn't Sweat Or stumble on words often. I was always oblivious to Girl's sign of them liking me,Because of my shyness. Recess was over,We were Heading back to our class. I Was Hiding My face as I didn't notice that people saw me talking to Chaeyoung. I couldn't look at anyone, It'll soon be over.
——————End Of School——
The Bell Rang And The Halls Filled With Screaming And Kids. I Walked To The Back of the school to the buses,I Joined My Noona And Yoongi to Home. The Ride was silent for me,I Ignored the attempts for a conversation with Yoongi And Looked Out the window to the Now cloudy sky. We got off the bus,I Said Bye To Yoongi And Followed my Noona To the bridge. When we got there,Her Friends were there.I Sat on the railing,Looking At The river below.
"Hey Jiminie We're taking a picture want to join"Gowon Said.

I nodded and Walked To Them. After a Couple of seconds,The Picture Came Out the camera. The Paper was black before the image appeared. I Thanked Them And Returned To My seat on the bridge. After a couple of minutes,My Noona gave me her phone to play on. Instead I Grabbed her headphones and Pulled Up My mask. Then started to walk,I Was Walking Until a car horn then JIMINIE!! I was pushed away from the road behind the bridge and sidewalk. "My Noona...." I Cried. Blood and parts of Hair Was On The pavement.

"No no no"I Tears started to come out my eyes
Her friends called an ambulance.It Felt Like my world collapsed,I Couldn't Stand. "Noona Please Get Up,You're the only person I trust"I Pleaded. She didn't replied. Time was slow,My Emotions running high,It was my fault. "JIYEON"I Yelled. Her Friends Pulled Her Off,I Struggled But Failed as the paramedics carried in. "Jiminie Calm down"Jiwoo Said through her tears. "Noona...." I passed out.

Flashing Images of my Noona filled my mind,I was destroyed. I was woken up by Jiwoo,We Walked To The Hospital Main Doors. I Squeezed Jiwoo's Hand,She Looked down at me "is Noona ok" I Asked. She Sighed And Looked ahead of her. "Hopefully Jimin...Hopefully". All 4 of us walked into the elevator. Waited to go up, "Noona please" My Voice Cracked. We got to the floor that her room was at. 'Park Jiyeon'. "This is it"Gowon Told us. My Grip Tighten On Jiwoo's Hand as we Entered. The Doctor Told is that her condition was unknown,Her Heart was unstable. She lost too much blood. "Jiyeon Noona" I Whispered. "Jiminie?"She Groaned.
"Noona Please Live,I Love You"I Pleaded. I Held her hand."Jiminie,I Love You,Be Cheerful not Shy. Love your-"The Heart monitor flat lined.

She Was Gone,Park Jiyeon,My Noona Was Gone. "No no no Noona Come Back"I Started to cry. Her Hand Let Go of mine,I Couldn't believe it.I Collapsed On The floor again.Jiwoo Carried me out the room,Now I was alone in this world.

That Night I was heading into bed,Looking At The empty room across mine. I Tried To ignore it,But I Cried Myself To night.Next Thing that happen was weird. In My Dream it seemed,My Noona Appeared,She was wearing an all white dress and had angel wings. I Ran Up To Her and Hugged Her,Her Silhouette Became Solid. I Crying Tears of joy,I Looked At Her. I won't Forget "Jiminie,Don't Be Shy Be Happy,It's ok It's not your Fault,Be Cheerful Don't Cry,I Love You I'll be watching over you"Her Silhouette Disappeared.

I Fell To The ground on my knees. "I'll Make you proud Noona."
————————Present Day—————
Rosé's Pov-Last Sunday Night At The Hotel
I was packing Jiminie' Stuff When a picture feel out of a little journal. I picked it up, it was Jimin when he was little with 4 other older girls with him.I Took a picture of it and put it back,just in case. I was done,Jimin Came Back From The Lobby. He Loaded everything and we went off in his car. Everyone had their separate car now. Or at least we did. When we got back to my house he unloaded my stuff and Carried to my room. I Thanked Him,And Hugged Him. "Hey Rosie you have something on your lips" "do I now" I smirked. We Kissed In The Middle of my Room. It was short and Sweet as he left.The Only Thing In My mind was what was that picture.
————————End——————————
X Years Later-
A Silhouette is Seen At That Bridge,He Looks At The Street And Walks To the old Park Family House. He Looks At it,And Craves End Of J then leaves a picture of Jimin,Gowon and Jiwoo At His Graduation Night. "Little Brother He won't hurt you"..... "he's all talk and does nothing."
———End Of Preview———————