19.Old Ways

Tae's Pov-Unedited D-Day
"Thanks, Jisoo for the ride! Tell Jin I said hi"I said getting out the car. "Bye Tae I will"Jisoo replied. I closed the door and headed to my house. For me, I stayed up all night watching Dramas. My tiredness got to me and I fell asleep. I woke up to Jennie spamming my phone, I answered in the most 'I'm awake' Voice.

"Hello?". "Hey Tae oppa"Her sweet voice came through the speaker of the phone. "Yeah what's up"I replied. "So Lisa is planning a double date because Rosé and Jimin are out so why not"She explained. I dreaded the idea, but for her sake. I decided to go. "Yeah, I'll go with you".I could hear her joy from the phone. "It's going to be at the movies! Just a chill date then maybe Lunch or Dinner" She said in an energetic voice. "Alright, I'll pick you up in one hour," I said tiredly. "Ok".

The Call ended with me feeling even more tired than before. I laid there looking at my phone for at least 5 minutes before I forcefully dragged myself out my bed. I got ready but didn't bother to fix my hair. I Got into my car and drove to Jennie's house. I pulled up to the house and Texted her to come outside. Instead, the plan was for me to knock on her door. I groaned as I got out of the car and to Hell's door. I knocked on the door hoping it wasn't her appa.

Of course, The door opened and it was him. "What are you doing here" He snarled almost slamming the door in my face. "I'm here to pick up Jennie," I said as respectfully as I could. He looked at me, Judging me. "You're not good for my daughter, She's your noona". I Realized I didn't call her Noona as all the girls don't like being called that by us guys. "I'm sorry?"I question myself. "Of course Guys these days aren't suited for my dau-"He was cut off by Jennie. "Taeeee," She said running to me and hugging me. "I'll see you later appa," She said dragging me off into my own car.

"Hahaha You're welcome" Jennie started to burst out in laughter. "For what"I dumbly questioned her. "You're were getting nervous" She started to list the reasons."You didn't call me noona also You looked crazy with that hair"She hit my head."Ow, you told me not to call you noona tho". "Around my parents, Yes. Sorry if I didn't tell you that"She apologized. I smiled and accept her apology. Then before We drove off, I take out a small box. I gave to her, She opened it "No no Tae, I don't need jewelry" She said denying. "No, take it"I insisted. Inside the box was a necklace with the most beautiful diamond, I could find.

"Thank you," She said putting it on."We should get going" I said starting the car.
—————————Meanwhile—————
Jungkook's Pov
"Hey what's taking so long for them"Lisa complained."Psh they're probably making out in the car forgetting about the movie"I joked around. She punched me in my shoulder "My Unnie isn't like that". "Tae might change her" I laughed then looked at Lisa with her Death Stare."Nevermind"I put my head down. "Come on let's go to the arcade"Her Mood changed. "bet I'll beat you in street fighter"I challenged her. "You're going down KOOKIE," She said storming into the building."YOU ARE!"
—————————Back to Taennie—————
Jennie's Pov
I was flustered by the gift Taehyung gave me. It was so pretty, but I didn't need jewelry for love. After he insisted on me wearing it, I gave in. Ok, the back was written Jennie Kim and Kim Taehyung. Embedded into it. We arrived at the theater, parked, then looked for Jungkook and Lisa. "I know where they are, "Tae said walking into the theater. I followed him, then he turned to the arcade. Where I saw Jungkook and Lisa playing street fighter. "We're here guys" I exclaimed. "Let us finish this"Jungkook said mid ignoring me. A couple of seconds past when Lisa yelled: "Take that Oppa!". Jungkook backup from the machine and accepted the defeat.

"Alright then. Come on what movie is it "Tae wanted to know. Jungkook turned around "It's a love movie. Because of Lisa, you're going to suffer."Jungkook explained with dread in his voice."LOVE MOVIE I LOVED IT"I screamed in excitement. "SAME UNNIE SAME"Lisa screamed running to me and hugging me."Girls I swear"Taekook said in unison. We both stopped and looked through their soul. They both smiled and 'surrendered'.

We paid, got snacks, and went into the theater. We sat in the middle and watched the trailers on screen. I was very energetic, Finally, a date not ruined by Taekook.I sat next to Taehyung when the climax of the movie was happening. His hand slowly grabbed mine before I knew we interlocked our hands. His grip was strong and firm. He was feeding into the mood, Finally!

When the movie ended we walked out, Tae was still in the romantic mood. Jungkook looked worried as Lisa left midway through for the bathroom and seemed to disappear. "Hey Jennie can you check in the girl's restroom for me, "He asked looking down. "Umm...sure" I looked at him confused. I walked into there, Looking around finding nothing until I checked the stalls. There was one locked with no one in it. I reached under the door and somehow manage to unlocked it. Inside of it was a little necklace, on the back was Lis. I picked it up and walked out of the bathroom.

"Hey, Jungkook I found this is in the bathroom, "I said handing over the necklace. He looked at it and pulled his necklace from under his shirt. He put them next to each other and showed us 'Liskook'. "It's her, Where could she be, "He said in frustration. "It's ok We'll find her"Tae hugged him. We walked to our cars, Tae riding with Jungkook. I Drove his car and went to Jungkook's place. We were inside his room.

Jungkook's phone rang...He answered.
"Hello?"

"Jungkookie, We gonna need your help and Tae's too, "Jimin asked him.

"For what"He demanded.

"We're going to raid an apartment and we need muscle," Jimin explained.

"You sure we won't get caught, "Jungkook asked worriedly.

"Yoongi hyung got us covered"

"I'm in, And so is Tae"
I didn't get to say anything Kookie

"Where y'all staying, "Tae asked.

"Busan outskirts, Rosie will send you the address".Jimin said quickly.

"Alright"

The Call ended, "What about me?"I asked both of them. "Stay with Jisoo and Be safe"Tae reasoned. "Why".

"Jaehyun That's why"Jungkook interrupted.

"Oh...Well, I guess I will" I said caressing Tae's face. "Ok Tae Sta-". He leaned in and Kissed. A Long sweet one. "Yeah, thanks guys for making feel EXTRA LONELY"Jungkook stormed off. We laughed as we went outside. Seeing Jungkook Already Packed and waiting. "See you later Noona," Tae said tossing me his keys.
"Bye," I yelled back. And they'll off to Busan.
————————————————————————
"Now you're our cash cow, You'll lead him to us, I'll come to us. We'll have two down." "Hyung this was a great plan." "I know"
——————————————————————
Tae's Pov-Sort of a Preview.
We were 15 minutes away when My phone rang. It was Jimin, What now I thought. "TAE JUNGKOOK ROSIE IS GONE". Time Stopped as we realized what we got ourselves into.
——————————End————————