2.In My Mind

Lisa's POV
As The Birds Chirped And The Sun Shined Through The Cracks Of My Blinds.My Alarm Hadn't Got Off.I Groaned As Summer Was Over And School Was Starting. For A Couple Of Minutes I Just Laid There Staring At My Pink Ceiling.Reflecting,How Would This Year Go?,Did He Moved,Maybe He's Still here,No No I Dont like him,Screw it Hard To Get Is The Way.I Whispered Kook..Before A Loud Knock Sent Me Back Into Reality.

"Lisa You're Going To Be Late."Said My Eomma.

"I'm Getting Ready Ok?"I Shouted.

Then I Heard Her Go Downstairs And Then A Car Speed Off.I Was Alone Anyways.

I Got Ready.I Gathered The Old But Still Useful Backpack on my study chair.It Was Collecting Dust For The Past Month.I Dusked Off The Backpack,And A Note Fell Out. It Was Written In Crayon And It Was Very Neat Like The Writer Planned It Out.But It Seems Like It was written in a rush.it read:"Dear My Wonderful Lisa,I've Been Your Friend Forever Now. I Think I'm ready for our next chapter in OUR Lives.Please Consider What I Told You The Last Day"The Name Was Scratched Off,I Just Laughed And Put It Next To My Picture Of My Unnies.

I Put All My Supplies And Things I Needed In My Backpack. I Opened My Bedroom Door And Headed Down Stairs.My Eomma And Appa Already Left For Work."This Name Kook is My Head"I Thought.I SHOOK It Off. I Left The House And Started To Walk To The Bus Stop.My Music Was Blasting In my Headphones That I Didn't Notice Jennie Unnie Following Me.When I Got To The Bus Stop She Greeted me."Hi Lisa How Are You" She Said She Waited For A response Smiling."Ahem Lisa How Are You"She Repeated.Then She Noticed The Headphones.My Unnie Took Off The Headphones. Without Knowing I Said "Alright You Took Off My Headphones we have to fig....Oh Hi Unnie"

"That's What I thought Lisa"She Smiled.

"How Are You Jennie Unnie" I Asked

"Well I'm Good."She Replied.

"Hey Unnie Do You Know A Kook By Any Chance " I Questioned

"ummm" she Paused "Oh Yeah He's OUR Childhood Friends,Why You Ask?"

"Welll I Keep whispering his name and having dreams. BUT I DONT LIKE HIM."I Exclaimed.

"You Like Him Ooooo Lisa Has A Crush". Jennie Teased Me.

Before She Could Continued,The Bus Was Here.We Got On And Sat in the middle. Waiting For it to drive off.We Finally Got There.I Was So Exited And Nervous. We waited in the garden for Jisoo and Rosé To Join Us.
———————————————————————
How was this chapter
Please Comment And Vote
My First Story Bare With Me.
Thx For Reading
Xoxo Dokaa