"Do you?"

"Yeah I'm your secret admirer." He said in a "matter-of-fact" way. "I just wanted to let you know you mine forever."

Tae lofted up his ring finger."I know"

"Goon just wanted to remind you. Just in case you forgot." Jungook said swishing back his imaginary hair.

They both laughed and walked inside.

"God I love your stupid ass." Tae said warming up some instant ramen.

"Heard you love my actual ass too." Kookie remarked back.

Now this caused for a beatdown. Yae and Kookie ran around the house chasing eachother with the livingroom pillows.

●•●●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●●•●•

Naiomi, Namjoon, Hoseok, Jimin and Yoongi all waited in the back of the penitentiary waiting for Yuni to walk out. They all had on masks leaning against the van. It was cold day today.

They heard a loud buzz and a door open.

Out walked Yuni.

She stopped in front of the five.

"Thanks for picking me up. I really dont deserve any of this."

"Your right. You dont. But here we are." Yoongk says earning a slap on his arm by Jimin.

"Shutup and smile before I give you a reason to frown." Jimin said in a harsh whisper tone.

"I glad to finally get to hold you." Hoeseok said walking towards her to hug her tightly.

"Yea. I can finally eat real food." She said pumping her fist in the air.

"LETS EAT!" Naiomi says being excited to hear food.

•●•●•●•●•●••●•●•●•

They ate caught up on things and went back to the house. They decided to let Yuni stay untill she can get things right and get on her feet. There was one spare room since Nai had been sleeping in Namjoon's room. Nai and Yuni decided to go get things straighten in there.

"I dont have many clothes or anything right now." Yuni said.

"Dont worry you can have mine. I wont be fitting them so someone needs to wear them."Nai said laying.out a couple outfits.

"What do you...." before Yuni could answer the question she paid close attention to Nai's figure see a baby bump. "YOURE PREGNANT!!!"

"Yeah. I thought you wouldve figured that out by now but now that I think about it I had that coat on so maybe you didnt see it." She said rubbing her tummy." To be honest with you I thought it would be a little un recognizable but I am showing a little much arent I."

"How far are you."

"5 weeks."

"And you're showing like that?"

"Yea, she is going to be a big baby huh?"

"Looks like you are gonna have some BABIES." She said. "Have you been to a doctors office yet."

"The company sends a nurse every now and then to check on vitals and stuff but they said my baby wasnt big enough at the time. It is time for another appointment though." Naiomi said resting herself on the newly fixed bed

"Yea you should really get looked at." Yuni said in astonishment.

"Yuni. I just want to tell you that I dont have any more grudges against you and I'm still grateful for you nonetheless but if you try some sneaky shit or I even think you trying so stupid shit. I wont hesitate to lay you down where you stand. I have a family to protect and you better be glad  that Hobi really like you right now. But like I said. I. Wont. Hesistate. You wont catch me slipping." Naiomi

"Listen. What I did was terrible okay I understand why you wouldnt trust me. I was int a time of weakness and jealousy and i acted irrationally. I'm not asking you to trust me fully. Im just asking you to give me another chance."

"Hm. I'll see."

•●•●•●•●•●•●●•
Okay guys I have a confession to make.

I haven't done my homework all this week and my grades are suffering but I just be so tired.

I'm a musician, a student, a president, and I'm in a musical. I'm tired.

I know I know. You are like but Queen wtf man do bnb your work. But like I just wanna sleep rn.

I'm do better next week.

Hwaiting 💜💜

Also TXT REALLY WILDIN

Let's Make Sure We Show TXT ALL THE LOVE POSSIBLE ITS OUR JOB AS ARMY TO WELCOME THEM WITH OPEN ARMS AND LOVE EM TO DEATH.

NO COMPARING THEM TO BTS OKAY.